vERtEx GAllER¥ KTH : End of vertex

Started by KTH, August 04, 2010, 09:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What do you want?

Chris Redfield
9 (10.2%)
Roronoa Zoro
6 (6.8%)
Ryu
13 (14.8%)
GIVE ME A CAKE >=O
11 (12.5%)
Energy Sword
6 (6.8%)
Dat Melee Stage
0 (0%)
Melee Stuff! Melee Stuff!
9 (10.2%)
VEGETAAAAAAAAAA
23 (26.1%)
Dr.Mario
9 (10.2%)
OK, if you have vote for this one vote for both last ones or it is whom you are the same given step has difficulty for reading my message :srs:
2 (2.3%)

Total Members Voted: 88


Wait, weren't you going to finish GameWatching's Megaman?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



you talking about megaman?if hes finished please put him up on brawlvault man.

October 07, 2010, 08:03:45 PM #64 Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 08:10:47 PM by KTH
I will update this, this week-end with this :



Mijumaru

Quote from: KTH on October 07, 2010, 08:03:45 PM
I will update this, this week-end with this :



Mijumaru

And what about Pichu?
Isn't ready yet?
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




Lol, it's the otter.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: KTH on August 22, 2010, 01:23:53 PM


Classic Sonic
Your classic Sonic looks amazing! I cant wait. :3

for lols


Are you still making the classic sonic? and you did not like sonic 4?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood


KTH, download link still leads to a picture. I really want this.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


KTH, what about Melee Sonic?
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0





Awesome but ... :srs:

you could show a fixed pic of it !
or even a BB pic !