vERtEx GAllER¥ KTH : End of vertex

Started by KTH, August 04, 2010, 09:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What do you want?

Chris Redfield
9 (10.2%)
Roronoa Zoro
6 (6.8%)
Ryu
13 (14.8%)
GIVE ME A CAKE >=O
11 (12.5%)
Energy Sword
6 (6.8%)
Dat Melee Stage
0 (0%)
Melee Stuff! Melee Stuff!
9 (10.2%)
VEGETAAAAAAAAAA
23 (26.1%)
Dr.Mario
9 (10.2%)
OK, if you have vote for this one vote for both last ones or it is whom you are the same given step has difficulty for reading my message :srs:
2 (2.3%)

Total Members Voted: 88

Quote from: KTH on September 10, 2010, 07:58:12 PM
Teaser.

- Dr.Mario Melee is finish.

- Texture Pichu in work.



don't worry about the Texture Melee Pichu, Its already done!

and Sorry for the Melee Dr. Mario (I need to update that thing! lol)

...
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0





NEW :



But, i diden't say for why, the texture glitch in game....
He load the texture of the others character. Here he load the texture Yellow Yoshi.



Something can help me?


^ awesome 5th generation Male Trainer  :happy:

I saw this in Smashboards as well, and I have to say; this is awesome  ;D
^3^

Dis is win. Nice job KTH :D :af2:


I puts you a preview, the texture is finished. I go the upload during the day.


lolsouthpark
I love your avy :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Really like the Dr. Mario hack, but I've noticed that it (along with the older versions) is prone to crashing (Mario explodes into a gigantic polygonal mess in the foreground) when certain characters grab them. Is this fixable?

Sweet! Another South Park Hack!Kyle is over Ness, correct?
I was missing a Ness Slot anyway


Thank everyone ^^

Kyle is over Lucas, mayve i will be do a Stan V2.

For Dr.Mario, is maybe the PSA.


Kyle? lol I'm going to be using that!!
Please stop by my site!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]