vERtEx GAllER¥ KTH : End of vertex

Started by KTH, August 04, 2010, 09:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What do you want?

Chris Redfield
9 (10.2%)
Roronoa Zoro
6 (6.8%)
Ryu
13 (14.8%)
GIVE ME A CAKE >=O
11 (12.5%)
Energy Sword
6 (6.8%)
Dat Melee Stage
0 (0%)
Melee Stuff! Melee Stuff!
9 (10.2%)
VEGETAAAAAAAAAA
23 (26.1%)
Dr.Mario
9 (10.2%)
OK, if you have vote for this one vote for both last ones or it is whom you are the same given step has difficulty for reading my message :srs:
2 (2.3%)

Total Members Voted: 88

gotenks looks awnsome xD cant wait for the release also to ssj it is just needed to recolour the hair xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

SSJ3 will also be easy ;D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


May 23, 2011, 01:11:02 PM #618 Last Edit: May 23, 2011, 01:20:00 PM by MarioDK
i think it is fine for now but there needs a V2 of it in the future ;D
ok after Vegeta´s "B" attacks+FS is done and etc. i think i will make Gotenks moveset since i have wanted fr that in long time  :af2:
KTH will maybe help if you know to Animation making?

since for Vegeta i am 100% blank of ideas for "A" attacks and after "B"/FS attacks is done i think i leave Vegeta to a other after these "B"/FS are done(maybe i still help abit but not much)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I can't make animation with this PC.

With only 1.30 RAM :srs:

ok damn :(
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later



Are there any plans to continue work on N64 Young Link?
And if not, to hand it to someone who wants to?

yeah if you can´t get him to work let someone else try since that young Link is just awesome like as your´s N-64 mario ;D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I ask to Aafyre if he can resolved the problem.

We just need to wait now.

May 23, 2011, 06:25:03 PM #626 Last Edit: May 23, 2011, 06:25:59 PM by MarioDK
i think i know what Vertex you is best at :D
Old School Styled vertexs like Retro Chars. as SSB64 mario/young Link/your Melee vertexs
also your´s old school Sonic
btw update First post with Gotenks  :af2:
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later



Yesz! gotenks joins the brawl!  :af2:
good job!!