vERtEx GAllER¥ KTH : End of vertex

Started by KTH, August 04, 2010, 09:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What do you want?

Chris Redfield
9 (10.2%)
Roronoa Zoro
6 (6.8%)
Ryu
13 (14.8%)
GIVE ME A CAKE >=O
11 (12.5%)
Energy Sword
6 (6.8%)
Dat Melee Stage
0 (0%)
Melee Stuff! Melee Stuff!
9 (10.2%)
VEGETAAAAAAAAAA
23 (26.1%)
Dr.Mario
9 (10.2%)
OK, if you have vote for this one vote for both last ones or it is whom you are the same given step has difficulty for reading my message :srs:
2 (2.3%)

Total Members Voted: 88


Nice recolors, but his vertexed shield isnt in those pics! Why?

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Because i have lost to update the model only.

I work on this too :


Holy crap that's awesome.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]



Thank guy, i will release him tomorrow, he have some animation glitch.

Quote from: KTH on January 14, 2011, 11:36:13 PM
Thank guy, i will release him tomorrow, he have some animation glitch.

Can I recommend removing...?

Oh, wait, Sonic has the buckles in some incarnations of his original appearance.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302


You've done the thing I've wanted so much ever since I first came here. YOU. ARE. OUTSTANDING.

His legs are a little too long....is that even editable? If it is, I look forward to it in a revamp.

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

just dropping by to say i like your classic sonic a lot, its a great vertex. ;D
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.



Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 15, 2011, 06:18:58 PM
just dropping by to say i like your classic sonic a lot, its a great vertex. ;D

lately u like to "just drop by to say..." xD

that classic sonic looks funny... xD

Quote from: jokekid on January 15, 2011, 07:51:36 PM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 15, 2011, 06:18:58 PM
just dropping by to say i like your classic sonic a lot, its a great vertex. ;D

lately u like to "just drop by to say..." xD

that classic sonic looks funny... xD

i never noticed how much i say it, lol. but its like my catch phrase now. xD
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


KTH, good Sonic... but can I talked to you about something else...? You did make that Pokemon, right?
Want to learn about my new project? Click here!
Updated 1/18

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.