vERtEx GAllER¥ KTH : End of vertex

Started by KTH, August 04, 2010, 09:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What do you want?

Chris Redfield
9 (10.2%)
Roronoa Zoro
6 (6.8%)
Ryu
13 (14.8%)
GIVE ME A CAKE >=O
11 (12.5%)
Energy Sword
6 (6.8%)
Dat Melee Stage
0 (0%)
Melee Stuff! Melee Stuff!
9 (10.2%)
VEGETAAAAAAAAAA
23 (26.1%)
Dr.Mario
9 (10.2%)
OK, if you have vote for this one vote for both last ones or it is whom you are the same given step has difficulty for reading my message :srs:
2 (2.3%)

Total Members Voted: 88



So, i work on Young Link and i have done Doctor Mario and Mewtwo.

I work on a V2 for Doctor Mario : (SH*T I have lost the screen, i do a another tomorrow)

Young Link :



And Pichu :



Holy crap man, awesome Young Link! :D
Do you have an estimate for the release of Young Link?
If you turn to your left, you'll see that I have left.

January 19, 2011, 10:01:54 PM #184 Last Edit: January 19, 2011, 10:02:58 PM by Memories
Can the eyes on Melee Zelda be changed alittle, it's sorta strange that she never blinks and has two big eyes.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

@Soul

I didn't say because i have finish on my work (Texture), i can't change the Boomerang (F*ck 3ds Max can't export this) but i wait MarioKart64DS finish the animation and FirenFL2 the PSA.

@Memories

Do you have a screen of the face of Zelda Melee please?

So, the screen Doc (yes, i have do this now) :



So, now it's time to say "Good Night".

January 19, 2011, 10:25:48 PM #186 Last Edit: January 19, 2011, 10:28:59 PM by Memories
Melee Zelda




Well here's GW modal



eyes never close

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

How many Patches did it take you to make Pichu, KTH?
Want to learn about my new project? Click here!
Updated 1/18

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: KTH on January 19, 2011, 10:08:46 PM
@Soul

I didn't say because i have finish on my work (Texture), i can't change the Boomerang (F*ck 3ds Max can't export this) but i wait MarioKart64DS finish the animation and FirenFL2 the PSA.

@Memories

Do you have a screen of the face of Zelda Melee please?

So, the screen Doc (yes, i have do this now) :

*pic*

So, now it's time to say "Good Night".
K, well, good luck with that.
Great work on YL and Doctor Mario. ;D
If you turn to your left, you'll see that I have left.

I think you should make it more clear that you're using my brawl Young Link vertex as a base (along with my beta shield too, lol) but other than that, everything is looking awesome! Best Melee stuff on KC-MM.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: Pik on January 20, 2011, 02:36:30 AM
I think you should make it more clear that you're using my brawl Young Link vertex as a base (along with my beta shield too, lol) but other than that, everything is looking awesome! Best Melee stuff on KC-MM.

I agree with the best melee stuff
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

@Power

I not have do patch, it's the vertex of StarWaffle, lol

@Soul

Thank.

@Pik

Sorry, i will credit you better.

@Memories

Okay, i will try to do this.

Thank all guy to support me for the Project.

So, i havve continue to hack, i have finish the recolors of Pichu BRAWL, he have some change :

- Tail
- Mouth
- Hat


I think KTH you should edit the textures of the Melee Zelda as well the modal needs some more editing to look more like the melee version.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: KTH on January 20, 2011, 08:45:58 PM
@Power

I not have do patch, it's the vertex of StarWaffle, lol

@Soul

Thank.

@Pik

Sorry, i will credit you better.

@Memories

Okay, i will try to do this.

Thank all guy to support me for the Project.

So, i havve continue to hack, i have finish the recolors of Pichu BRAWL, he have some change :

- Tail
- Mouth
- Hat



i officially like your pichu more than starwaffles, those costumes are amazing. ;D
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


It's the vertex of StarWaffle lol

So please, all credit go over Pik, mariokart64n and StarWaffle, ther guy are a "God".
Without him i can't do this hack.