vERtEx GAllER¥ KTH : End of vertex

Started by KTH, August 04, 2010, 09:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What do you want?

Chris Redfield
9 (10.2%)
Roronoa Zoro
6 (6.8%)
Ryu
13 (14.8%)
GIVE ME A CAKE >=O
11 (12.5%)
Energy Sword
6 (6.8%)
Dat Melee Stage
0 (0%)
Melee Stuff! Melee Stuff!
9 (10.2%)
VEGETAAAAAAAAAA
23 (26.1%)
Dr.Mario
9 (10.2%)
OK, if you have vote for this one vote for both last ones or it is whom you are the same given step has difficulty for reading my message :srs:
2 (2.3%)

Total Members Voted: 88

It's pretty obvious by one looking at the size, the shorts, and obviously he needed a hat to make that hat out of that.

Either way, it's looking real good man. xmanfit will worship you for 2 weeks maybe 3.

March 01, 2011, 11:25:10 PM #346 Last Edit: March 01, 2011, 11:46:08 PM by GreenThunda
I see. :>.>:
It's looking great... And you totally beat what I had so far.
Now I'll go to my other project then. =P
Thanks KTH. =D

You've got to tell me how you did the hands.
I really do not know how you did the hands. :srs:


Married to: ... | Siblings: KingJigglypuff, Jokekid | Aunts: Claise | Uncles: Dingo, LenSho, Picano, Nasoka_Kewe, TJMS|

Quote from: KTH on February 28, 2011, 10:01:10 PM
I've send a PM to him.

Thanks.

u just lost ur personnality by saying thanks...


xDDDD

Quote from: SmashClash on March 01, 2011, 09:53:41 PM
Quote from: KTH on March 01, 2011, 09:50:43 PM
http://i55.tinypic.com/2zxpeth.png

It's the secondly surprise.
GreenThunda will love you.
Who's it over?
You can PM me who it's over if you want. ;)

It's over Ness.
Thanks Dude.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on March 01, 2011, 10:41:34 PM
It's pretty obvious by one looking at the size, the shorts, and obviously he needed a hat to make that hat out of that.

Either way, it's looking real good man. xmanfit will worship you for 2 weeks maybe 3.

Thanks daddy.

Quote from: GreenThunda on March 01, 2011, 11:25:10 PM
I see. :>.>:
It's looking great... And you totally beat what I had so far.
Now I'll go to my other project then. =P
Thanks KTH. =D

You've got to tell me how you did the hands.
I really do not know how you did the hands. :srs:

Thanks.

I know you like Chopper, i like this character too.
For the hand? I've delete 2/3 fingers and i've scale the last fingers. And when it's exported, i will rename the bone of the fingers.

Quote from: hirako shinji on March 02, 2011, 11:42:01 AM
Quote from: KTH on February 28, 2011, 10:01:10 PM
I've send a PM to him.

Thanks.

u just lost ur personnality by saying thanks...


xDDDD

:srs:

lol

Quote from: KTH on March 02, 2011, 11:56:58 AM

Quote from: GreenThunda on March 01, 2011, 11:25:10 PM
I see. :>.>:
It's looking great... And you totally beat what I had so far.
Now I'll go to my other project then. =P
Thanks KTH. =D

You've got to tell me how you did the hands.
I really do not know how you did the hands. :srs:

Thanks.

I know you like Chopper, i like this character too.
For the hand? I've delete 2/3 fingers and i've scale the last fingers. And when it's exported, i will rename the bone of the fingers.


Ah, I see. :D
I'll remember to do something like that when things are getting tricky.

Can't wait to see when he's done. ;)


Married to: ... | Siblings: KingJigglypuff, Jokekid | Aunts: Claise | Uncles: Dingo, LenSho, Picano, Nasoka_Kewe, TJMS|

So, i've edited the armor and the short :





March 03, 2011, 11:41:16 AM #352 Last Edit: March 03, 2011, 11:42:57 AM by KTH
Now, the last update of Tony Tony Chopper, version final :



RUMBLE BALL!

Quote from: KTH on March 03, 2011, 11:41:16 AM
Now, the last update of Tony Tony Chopper, version final :



RUMBLE BALL!
Rumble. =D

He's looking better and better everyday. :>.>:
And I love how you changed his bat into cotton candy. =D


Married to: ... | Siblings: KingJigglypuff, Jokekid | Aunts: Claise | Uncles: Dingo, LenSho, Picano, Nasoka_Kewe, TJMS|




Quote from: KTH on March 04, 2011, 02:18:18 PM
F*ck, the mouth...

looking good ^.^
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

March 05, 2011, 02:26:26 PM #358 Last Edit: March 05, 2011, 02:27:22 PM by ds22
I found a fix for the Dr. Mario throw glitch (the same glitch that also occurs on all hatless Mario hacks).
Also, are you going to continue working on Sakura?