vERtEx GAllER¥ KTH : End of vertex

Started by KTH, August 04, 2010, 09:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What do you want?

Chris Redfield
9 (10.2%)
Roronoa Zoro
6 (6.8%)
Ryu
13 (14.8%)
GIVE ME A CAKE >=O
11 (12.5%)
Energy Sword
6 (6.8%)
Dat Melee Stage
0 (0%)
Melee Stuff! Melee Stuff!
9 (10.2%)
VEGETAAAAAAAAAA
23 (26.1%)
Dr.Mario
9 (10.2%)
OK, if you have vote for this one vote for both last ones or it is whom you are the same given step has difficulty for reading my message :srs:
2 (2.3%)

Total Members Voted: 88

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on June 14, 2011, 07:17:16 PM
No.
Yeah, I knew there was a hack of it, but was hinting he should give it a try.

KTH, you should fix Sumo Link now....
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿


Quote from: KTH on June 14, 2011, 08:25:31 PM
Yeah, i do this now.
Send the fix to me through PM and i will update the entry in the vault.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

I swear that there was a vertex for Assault Falco...
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


*Notices you're eventually going to make another Classic Sonic*
Awesome! I'm eager for Dudley's moveset by Sdo0m, it'll fit perfectly.






sooooooooo, how's young link? still no progress?
i really want him in brawl =<
Super Smash Bros Melee Hacking Team:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=16583.0


Yesterday, i receive this by Nekomon. He insult me and do nothing, i not send a PM or talking about him.

I never insult his hack or him, never.

I click on the "Report" bouton and i explain this story on the Moderation Topic.

I post the screen and Segtendo, GameWatching, Data_Drain, jokekid, donaldthescotishtwin post too for talk about this story.
.
Today, i look the Moderation post and all post was "deleted".

Admins delete all messages.

They ignore the story. That cool from them.

^

Yup, they deleted all posts relating to that, rather then do something about it, they cover it up... Kinda shameful really.

I noticed that too :srs:
I'm wondering why it was ignored as well.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]