vERtEx GAllER¥ KTH : End of vertex

Started by KTH, August 04, 2010, 09:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What do you want?

Chris Redfield
9 (10.2%)
Roronoa Zoro
6 (6.8%)
Ryu
13 (14.8%)
GIVE ME A CAKE >=O
11 (12.5%)
Energy Sword
6 (6.8%)
Dat Melee Stage
0 (0%)
Melee Stuff! Melee Stuff!
9 (10.2%)
VEGETAAAAAAAAAA
23 (26.1%)
Dr.Mario
9 (10.2%)
OK, if you have vote for this one vote for both last ones or it is whom you are the same given step has difficulty for reading my message :srs:
2 (2.3%)

Total Members Voted: 88

June 20, 2011, 04:05:48 PM #750 Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 04:07:04 PM by JCMR-Brawler64
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on June 20, 2011, 03:10:29 PM
^
Yup, they deleted all posts relating to that, rather then do something about it, they cover it up... Kinda shameful really.

very truth  :(
KTH you're my hero  :kdance:

thats f*cked up bro, if i was a moderator or an admin i would at least warn him for that.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.






you just need to make the hat bigger, i may replace neko's with urs... xD ^^



He's letting me do the size mod.
I hate size mods :srs: Take forever.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: KTH on June 20, 2011, 10:24:20 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Now THAT looks like Baby Mario.

The face is still Mario-esque, but I don't know if that can be helped. /:

Quote from: ItalianStallion on June 20, 2011, 09:24:21 PM
That Baby Mario is looking sexy!

I find this statement disturbing. o_o

that baby mario is added soon to SMBZ moveset :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later




hat bigger, blue part of the body fatter, and ur done ^^

KTH, could I take a shot at trying to fix the OoT Young Link vertex?