vERtEx GAllER¥ KTH : End of vertex

Started by KTH, August 04, 2010, 09:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What do you want?

Chris Redfield
9 (10.2%)
Roronoa Zoro
6 (6.8%)
Ryu
13 (14.8%)
GIVE ME A CAKE >=O
11 (12.5%)
Energy Sword
6 (6.8%)
Dat Melee Stage
0 (0%)
Melee Stuff! Melee Stuff!
9 (10.2%)
VEGETAAAAAAAAAA
23 (26.1%)
Dr.Mario
9 (10.2%)
OK, if you have vote for this one vote for both last ones or it is whom you are the same given step has difficulty for reading my message :srs:
2 (2.3%)

Total Members Voted: 88


Those hands :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Quote from: Segtendo on June 24, 2011, 05:30:40 PM
Those hands :srs:

That cause that vertex resize. I'm obligate to rename finger bones.


June 24, 2011, 08:22:27 PM #785 Last Edit: June 24, 2011, 08:25:31 PM by KTH
I think i will do all babies :

Mario
Luigi
Wario
Peach

And DK, Daisy, Yoshi maybe.

I will release all together.

Baby Wario was finished, if someone have the model of Baby Luigi, thanks.

awesome all babys :D
i think a good size is: 0.7 scale
like as my SMBZ mario moveset
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Hmmm, i going released Baby Wario :p

awesome baby wario :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Do  a baby link XD
Come on, everyone else got baby form..
we could do a smash bros rugrats XD
lol
rugrats...back when nickalodian was GOOD :P

2 years ago now, the world was choqued about something...

Everybody lost a King...


R.I.P Michael :'(



damn :(
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later