vERtEx GAllER¥ KTH : End of vertex

Started by KTH, August 04, 2010, 09:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What do you want?

Chris Redfield
9 (10.2%)
Roronoa Zoro
6 (6.8%)
Ryu
13 (14.8%)
GIVE ME A CAKE >=O
11 (12.5%)
Energy Sword
6 (6.8%)
Dat Melee Stage
0 (0%)
Melee Stuff! Melee Stuff!
9 (10.2%)
VEGETAAAAAAAAAA
23 (26.1%)
Dr.Mario
9 (10.2%)
OK, if you have vote for this one vote for both last ones or it is whom you are the same given step has difficulty for reading my message :srs:
2 (2.3%)

Total Members Voted: 88

Quote from: Kyubey on August 09, 2011, 12:25:56 AM
I really like the Megaman and Lloyd you released KTH.  I'm planning to make a sfx for that Lloyd as well using Symphonia II's voice clips once I complete Roy~Ike.  Speaking of which, I have altered a new pac file that has the improvements for Roy, but I haven't gotten the charging flare blade sfx in yet.
Symphonia 1 voices are better. Would you mind making a pack with those as well?
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

August 09, 2011, 06:13:33 AM #1021 Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 06:14:51 AM by Kyubey
Well since all it really is, is just a another voice actor re-voicing the same lines then it shouldn't be to hard.  Once I fix up Roy~Ike since KTH had requested that for a while from me.

Hey KTH, I noticed something while trying to animate Lloyd...

Did you change some of the bone placements or something?

Also I noticed this:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

What did you do? I think the shifting of bones is causing the model to screw up animation wise. Well... At least for editing...
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Animate the bones at the top of his arms the way you need to.

Those are the arms and what not.

But changing those change the model itself. Whenever I rotate the arm, it stretches out and goes out of place...

But using a normal Pit model... It works perfectly fine. So it has to be the Lloyd Model Specifically... I also tried with the Sora model. It works fine aswell.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread


over who?
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

charizard. look at the wait pose

August 09, 2011, 09:39:58 PM #1028 Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 09:41:13 PM by Royal_Blade
That looks very nice KTH!

And lol, you got it before star did. XD

Edit:
And I'd still like to know what you did to the Lloyd model for it to look like that.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

First Groudon, then Kyogre, and now Rayquaza :af:

Looks really good so far KTH :D


good luck patching it. :P
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.



Quote from: SmashClash on August 09, 2011, 10:11:53 PMBut that's an exported preview.

"beep beep beep beep"

WTF BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

srsly thats awesome

kth how many patches did that take? o.o
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


charizard is fairly easy to work with, as long as you dont touch his hands too much.  and rayquazas hands are pretty much the same as zards.  the other problem is his legs.... they take forever, you can still kind of see them in that preview but its not too noticable =]


gj KTH