vERtEx GAllER¥ KTH : End of vertex

Started by KTH, August 04, 2010, 09:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What do you want?

Chris Redfield
9 (10.2%)
Roronoa Zoro
6 (6.8%)
Ryu
13 (14.8%)
GIVE ME A CAKE >=O
11 (12.5%)
Energy Sword
6 (6.8%)
Dat Melee Stage
0 (0%)
Melee Stuff! Melee Stuff!
9 (10.2%)
VEGETAAAAAAAAAA
23 (26.1%)
Dr.Mario
9 (10.2%)
OK, if you have vote for this one vote for both last ones or it is whom you are the same given step has difficulty for reading my message :srs:
2 (2.3%)

Total Members Voted: 88

awesome hack is awesome :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Amazing job KTH, it looks exactly like the one from OoT. ;)

OH MY GOS---

Sorry i didnt finish that, i had to go change my pants

that hack is EPIC!
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

OoT Young Link made me smile XD  Though I think the hands could be actual hands rather than....well....stumps.  Even in the N64 games he had hands, they just had no rigged fingers.  See here to see what I mean:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Apart from that it's excellent XD

This not really a hand. This a patatoes :p

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on August 16, 2011, 08:50:27 PMOoT Young Link made me smile XD  Though I think the hands could be actual hands rather than....well....stumps.  Even in the N64 games he had hands, they just had no rigged fingers.  See here to see what I mean:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Apart from that it's excellent XD

This ^

aside from that it looks like you imported it straight from ocarina of time. ;)
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.



 :'( Its beautiful........
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Dude by releasing OoT Young Link you made my day, i think it looks good in Brawl, Thanks for releasing it KTH. ^^
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿




One of the best vertexes in the vault.
Your skillz will be better and better  ;)

I only have 1 problem with Y.Link. He doesn't have a whole lot of emotion just his regular face and him screaming, which pops up to much in my opinion. So I was wondering, where did you get his textures? I kinda wanna fix it.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood