vERtEx GAllER¥ KTH : End of vertex

Started by KTH, August 04, 2010, 09:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What do you want?

Chris Redfield
9 (10.2%)
Roronoa Zoro
6 (6.8%)
Ryu
13 (14.8%)
GIVE ME A CAKE >=O
11 (12.5%)
Energy Sword
6 (6.8%)
Dat Melee Stage
0 (0%)
Melee Stuff! Melee Stuff!
9 (10.2%)
VEGETAAAAAAAAAA
23 (26.1%)
Dr.Mario
9 (10.2%)
OK, if you have vote for this one vote for both last ones or it is whom you are the same given step has difficulty for reading my message :srs:
2 (2.3%)

Total Members Voted: 88

Quote from: NekuBrawler on August 17, 2011, 11:39:57 PM
I see a new project for us!
well of course we will have PSA project in the not so far future xD
My Wii FC: 0476-3859-4846 My 3DS FC: 4468-2066-0383
Come and request a siggys i would love to make it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39664.0
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Current Persona:OC Vitinho
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

well i ment for me, darkshade, and other ppl
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I lol'd at "WTF I do"
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]



Blaze made out of Mario!?

Astounding KTH ^3^
^3^

Woah... Blaze over Mario??? I can tell someone will make a voice pack for her.

(Blaze with Mario's voice = win?)

I've seen better, when I glimsed into the future 20 years from now! That looks awesome! :happy:
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


why over Mario that means PSA over Mario :( and the only two i can´t replace no matter what is Mario/Luigi (not even a single slot vertex if it is not a vertex/powerup of Mario/Luigi)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Thiz done... i'm bored, my [censored]ing eyes. >.<




Quote from: KTH on August 18, 2011, 04:45:23 AM
Thiz done... i'm bored, my [censored]ing eyes. >.<





so friggin´ awesome!


Quote from: Gotenks on August 18, 2011, 04:44:37 AM
why over Mario that means PSA over Mario :( and the only two i can´t replace no matter what is Mario/Luigi (not even a single slot vertex if it is not a vertex/powerup of Mario/Luigi)

you can still use it without a PSA, mario throws fireballz and has fire attacks
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Quote from: . on August 18, 2011, 04:46:07 AMso friggin´ awesome! you can still use it without a PSA, mario throws fireballz and has fire attacks
all vertex slot is full and SMBZ mario got non Fire attacks

but the PSA can fit for Amy with hammer attacks :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

YOu're not obligate to put a PSA for Mario, you know.

Quote from: KTH on August 18, 2011, 04:52:02 AM
YOu're not obligate to put a PSA for Mario, you know.

he likes his own PSA... me too , and i will use blaze, even if the moveset dosnt fit  :af2:
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Someone can do a port if he want.
KJP do Silver on Falco, Sam on Ness.

Quote from: KTH on August 18, 2011, 04:56:10 AM
Someone can do a port if he want.
KJP do Silver on Falco, Sam on Ness.
Exactly. Just because there's a PSA for someone doesn't mean everyone uses it. I don't use a PSA for Mario most of the time.

Anyways, Blaze looks Phenomenal KTH.