vERtEx GAllER¥ KTH : End of vertex

Started by KTH, August 04, 2010, 09:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What do you want?

Chris Redfield
9 (10.2%)
Roronoa Zoro
6 (6.8%)
Ryu
13 (14.8%)
GIVE ME A CAKE >=O
11 (12.5%)
Energy Sword
6 (6.8%)
Dat Melee Stage
0 (0%)
Melee Stuff! Melee Stuff!
9 (10.2%)
VEGETAAAAAAAAAA
23 (26.1%)
Dr.Mario
9 (10.2%)
OK, if you have vote for this one vote for both last ones or it is whom you are the same given step has difficulty for reading my message :srs:
2 (2.3%)

Total Members Voted: 88

I like you Blaze but I don´t use it because I´m a MarioFan  :)
Blaze is good but your other projects are better  ;)

Love your Oot Young Link sooo much  :af: :af: :af:

It's looking great! lol

Never thought I'd see Blaze over Mario, and it's actually kinda fitting moveset-wise.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on August 18, 2011, 11:37:52 AM
Never thought I'd see Blaze over Mario, and it's actually kinda fitting moveset-wise.
^This basically, i really had to look twice to see it was Mario. Really cool :D

Quote from: Celsius on August 18, 2011, 11:39:36 AM
^This basically, i really had to look twice to see it was Mario. Really cool :D

lol, even with the pose? xD
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on August 18, 2011, 11:41:29 AM
lol, even with the pose? xD
I know the pose was Mario's but i mean the body and such itself, that was really hard to see.
The animation gave it away though xD

KTH, where did you get Young Links textures?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

lol
Time for Blaze to save Silver from the giant Dr turtle kings XD

atleast there is a Almost Blaze like PSA over Mario :D

Fire Mario (The moveset) (if ppl can life with SMBZ fireball on N-B and etc.)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


the vertex can use a revamp but for now it is really good :D
Sonic char. not over Sonic is really hard to do i guess
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

This isn't finish :

- ds22's hair fix
- Null Normal
- Eyes yellow tecnhic
- Face damage Fix

Quote from: KTH on August 18, 2011, 02:25:31 PM
This isn't finish :

- ds22's hair fix
- Null Normal
- Eyes yellow tecnhic
- Face damage Fix

Before I saw this post, I thought "He'll need to null the normals," but I see you're aware of that.

Blaze looks great. Nice job :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]




It's looking very nice :D

Can't wait to see it finished.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]