vERtEx GAllER¥ KTH : End of vertex

Started by KTH, August 04, 2010, 09:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What do you want?

Chris Redfield
9 (10.2%)
Roronoa Zoro
6 (6.8%)
Ryu
13 (14.8%)
GIVE ME A CAKE >=O
11 (12.5%)
Energy Sword
6 (6.8%)
Dat Melee Stage
0 (0%)
Melee Stuff! Melee Stuff!
9 (10.2%)
VEGETAAAAAAAAAA
23 (26.1%)
Dr.Mario
9 (10.2%)
OK, if you have vote for this one vote for both last ones or it is whom you are the same given step has difficulty for reading my message :srs:
2 (2.3%)

Total Members Voted: 88

I'm so excited,
and KTH - How is my kissing? ;)
Bahahahaha

Quote from: DARKSHADEDX on August 18, 2011, 05:22:28 PM
I'm so excited,
and KTH - How is my kissing? ;)
Bahahahaha

Pretty good.

But i prefer the girl kiss :srs:

Quote from: KTH on August 18, 2011, 06:31:42 PM
Pretty good.

But i prefer the girl kiss :srs:

XD I'll take that and run with it.

Rofl


Quote from: KTH on August 18, 2011, 02:11:59 PM
^
I'l do the pic with this.


What in blazes?! <--terrible pun <.<

Seriously, she looks awesome in-game and surely even better with the normals nulled


I can't even imagine how long that took.  It's an utter and complete transformation from what Mario use to look like.  Bravo KTH!  :D


awesome :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Nice Blaze KTH :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


SOMEONE FINALLY DID BLAZE XD

Now we just need Captain basilix for aniverges psa...
hmmm....*stabs at KTH* XD


cant believe that was mario, nice job kth. looks like a damn sonic vertex, this i will get for sure.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


hmm... now what to use for the SMBZ Mario PSA for her...

^ That giant fireball from the fire Mario costumes?