vERtEx GAllER¥ KTH : End of vertex

Started by KTH, August 04, 2010, 09:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What do you want?

Chris Redfield
9 (10.2%)
Roronoa Zoro
6 (6.8%)
Ryu
13 (14.8%)
GIVE ME A CAKE >=O
11 (12.5%)
Energy Sword
6 (6.8%)
Dat Melee Stage
0 (0%)
Melee Stuff! Melee Stuff!
9 (10.2%)
VEGETAAAAAAAAAA
23 (26.1%)
Dr.Mario
9 (10.2%)
OK, if you have vote for this one vote for both last ones or it is whom you are the same given step has difficulty for reading my message :srs:
2 (2.3%)

Total Members Voted: 88

Quote from: DARKSHADEDX on August 21, 2011, 02:39:23 AMIt is indeed, It's also strange that it was Mario.. it's like video game blasphemy XD Anyways I love it, extremely hyped.
in the SuperSonicBrosBrawl Page didn't you post that you would make Blaze over Mario?
Quote from: KTH on August 20, 2011, 03:29:38 PM
*Put a Recycle Bin*
Can you fix the Recycle Bin?

Heh, does anyone have any tips on shaping boobs from a male character? =_= *is trying to make a female pit*

It's actually...sorta turning out okay so far, not quite good enough for a preview yet :P

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on August 23, 2011, 01:55:09 AM
Heh, does anyone have any tips on shaping boobs from a male character? =_= *is trying to make a female pit*

It's actually...sorta turning out okay so far, not quite good enough for a preview yet :P
I believe there's a female Pit somewhere on the Vault.

And besides, this isn't the place to ask :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on August 23, 2011, 01:57:10 AM
I believe there's a female Pit somewhere on the Vault.

And besides, this isn't the place to ask :srs:

There is, I've seen it on the vault, but just look at this image :srs:
http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/9927/pitbt.png

Only thing that looks female is the lips and the hair =_=;
I don't see no breasts there, and pits like 13-15 years old, so I think "she" would be old enough to have them. And no, they won't be oversized...

I'm asking here cause KTH turned Mario into a female character and reltivally well.

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on August 23, 2011, 02:04:31 AM
There is, I've seen it on the vault, but just look at this image :srs:
http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/9927/pitbt.png

Only thing that looks female is the lips and the hair =_=;
I don't see no breasts there, and pits like 13-15 years old, so I think "she" would be old enough to have them. And no, they won't be oversized...

I'm asking here cause KTH turned Mario into a female character and reltivally well.

its a great transformation, since not only the lips and hair ar different, but also the face shape, is made more feminine, and honestly, i dont think ur version would look better than that one just becuse of some boobs...

Quote from: jokekid on August 23, 2011, 12:59:27 PM
its a great transformation, since not only the lips and hair ar different, but also the face shape, is made more feminine, and honestly, i dont think ur version would look better than that one just becuse of some boobs...

Well, I'm really just turning him into an OC over pit who's a girl *sideglance*
I never said mine was going to be 'better' either in any way, I just figured I'd make one in case someone wanted an actual female version.(Like I said, he is old enough to have breasts if he was a she ) I'm not touching the face any, but I'm doing what I can. I'll probably use the arm rings for earrings...

Damn. Blaze was already done but she got some problem...

Quote from: KTH on August 24, 2011, 12:18:10 AM
Damn. Blaze was already done but she got some problem...

:oshi: what happened?

Quote from: Nanobuds on August 24, 2011, 12:30:07 AM
:oshi: what happened?

^ this, is it a glitch with the normals nulling or a glitch with animations.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Animation Glitch.

Blaze Wait1 was on the ground and the can't run and walk slowly.

Quote from: KTH on August 24, 2011, 12:34:18 AMAnimation Glitch. Blaze Wait1 was on the ground and the can't run and walk slowly.

re-enable some bones you disabled, if you disabled any important chest or body bones, then thats likely the case.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


I've do this but nothing change. That cause to the fix of snoopy.

it's because of moving the EyeYellowM bone to always show.  it was kind of picky as to where it wanted to go.  the other bones i moved didn't cause any issues.

Quote from: snoopy on August 24, 2011, 12:48:47 AM
it's because of moving the EyeYellowM bone to always show.  it was kind of picky as to where it wanted to go.  the other bones i moved didn't cause any issues.

Before having the eye fix that I did it didn't work.

well, i found a bone for the EyeYellowM to be on that doesn't cause animation issues.  i sent the file to KTH already.