vERtEx GAllER¥ KTH : End of vertex

Started by KTH, August 04, 2010, 09:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What do you want?

Chris Redfield
9 (10.2%)
Roronoa Zoro
6 (6.8%)
Ryu
13 (14.8%)
GIVE ME A CAKE >=O
11 (12.5%)
Energy Sword
6 (6.8%)
Dat Melee Stage
0 (0%)
Melee Stuff! Melee Stuff!
9 (10.2%)
VEGETAAAAAAAAAA
23 (26.1%)
Dr.Mario
9 (10.2%)
OK, if you have vote for this one vote for both last ones or it is whom you are the same given step has difficulty for reading my message :srs:
2 (2.3%)

Total Members Voted: 88

Yeah, and it's perfect. Thank you very much.

glad i could help.  this is probably the best Mario vertex i've seen in a long while.


Awesome news. So it's fixed, if that's what I'm understanding? Congrats and great vertex. :D

Thank you Smashclash but it's not already done. I need to fix the Null Normal and it's not easy apparently...For the eyes.

Damn, she's already done but i've do the null normal on the eyes on this not worked in game.



Just saw the release, very nice job KTH!

I just saw this as well... from what the pictures show, it looks quite good, though... I think the texture quality is a bit lacking.
And... is anybody else having problems opening the model viewer of this in BrawlBox? When I try doing this, it causes BrawlBox to crash.

Quote from: Calamitas on August 24, 2011, 07:34:30 PM
I just saw this as well... from what the pictures show, it looks quite good, though... I think the texture quality is a bit lacking.
And... is anybody else having problems opening the model viewer of this in BrawlBox? When I try doing this, it causes BrawlBox to crash.

I'm also having problems opening up in Brawlbox. I tried with .63 and Modset 4.2 and they both crash.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on August 24, 2011, 07:43:37 PM
I'm also having problems opening up in Brawlbox. I tried with .63 and Modset 4.2 and they both crash.
me too  :-\
My Wii FC: 0476-3859-4846 My 3DS FC: 4468-2066-0383
Come and request a siggys i would love to make it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39664.0
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Current Persona:OC Vitinho
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Vertex is great. The textures once again leave something to be desired.

I don't even need to state why I feel this way.

-but good job on turning Mario INTO A GIRL!!!

*Gives a BIG thumbs up!*

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Well to be honest, it's less the fact that he turned Mario female (because let's be honest here, there are very few female aspects about Blaze the Cat) but more the fact that he turned Mario into an anthropomorphic cat. 

You've been doing some quite extraordinary character transformations lately KTH.  First Rayquaza and N64 Young Link now Blaze.  Nice work ^^

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on August 24, 2011, 09:51:46 PMWell to be honest, it's less the fact that he turned Mario female (because let's be honest here, there are very few female aspects about Blaze the Cat) but more the fact that he turned Mario into an anthropomorphic cat.  You've been doing some quite extraordinary character transformations lately KTH.  First Rayquaza and N64 Young Link now Blaze.  Nice work ^^

Doesn't mean...

Oh the heck with it.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302