vERtEx GAllER¥ KTH : End of vertex

Started by KTH, August 04, 2010, 09:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What do you want?

Chris Redfield
9 (10.2%)
Roronoa Zoro
6 (6.8%)
Ryu
13 (14.8%)
GIVE ME A CAKE >=O
11 (12.5%)
Energy Sword
6 (6.8%)
Dat Melee Stage
0 (0%)
Melee Stuff! Melee Stuff!
9 (10.2%)
VEGETAAAAAAAAAA
23 (26.1%)
Dr.Mario
9 (10.2%)
OK, if you have vote for this one vote for both last ones or it is whom you are the same given step has difficulty for reading my message :srs:
2 (2.3%)

Total Members Voted: 88

Blaze is awesome KTH, im glad you made this. This enters my brawlz for sure.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Thank everybody for the comment.

I've preview to make 3 anothers Sonic Characters :

Vector
Big (it's started)
Fang

blaze is epic, thank you for another great hack :D
Quote from: KTH on August 24, 2011, 10:20:49 PM
Thank everybody for the comment.

I've preview to make 3 anothers Sonic Characters :

Vector
Big (it's started)
Fang
sweet!!

Quote from: ShadowSnake on August 24, 2011, 10:18:55 PM
Blaze is awesome KTH, im glad you made this. This enters my brawlz for sure.
me too i just wanted to port it over some one because mario is one of my mains :'(
My Wii FC: 0476-3859-4846 My 3DS FC: 4468-2066-0383
Come and request a siggys i would love to make it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39664.0
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Current Persona:OC Vitinho
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: KTH on August 24, 2011, 10:20:49 PM
Thank everybody for the comment.

I've preview to make 3 anothers Sonic Characters :

Vector
Big (it's started)
Fang
cool :laugh: Fang is a definite get. Big u would get just for laughs, but victor is still a question. Never really liked the character. Oh and amazing job with Blaze, I needed to replace Mickey with something new :laugh:
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Hmm...

For Big, would Dedede be acceptable?
Hammer could be his fishing pole :P

Fang=Fox? (because of gun)
Vector=?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Vector might work over Donkey Kong.

Look at GameWatching's Kritter.


Luigi maybe?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I actually thought DK as well.  Since, well, he's the only character with freakishly long arms.  

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on August 24, 2011, 11:35:46 PM
I actually thought DK as well.  Since, well, he's the only character with freakishly long arms.  

Same here. But I understand that DK can be difficult to work with due to his hair.

So whatevs.


Quote from: KTH on August 25, 2011, 12:11:42 AM
Luigi? Lolwut.

No.
Well, you made Mario into a fire cat, so you'd be able to make Luigi into a gangsta croc.

(I kid :P)

Just tell us already :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]