vERtEx GAllER¥ KTH : End of vertex

Started by KTH, August 04, 2010, 09:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What do you want?

Chris Redfield
9 (10.2%)
Roronoa Zoro
6 (6.8%)
Ryu
13 (14.8%)
GIVE ME A CAKE >=O
11 (12.5%)
Energy Sword
6 (6.8%)
Dat Melee Stage
0 (0%)
Melee Stuff! Melee Stuff!
9 (10.2%)
VEGETAAAAAAAAAA
23 (26.1%)
Dr.Mario
9 (10.2%)
OK, if you have vote for this one vote for both last ones or it is whom you are the same given step has difficulty for reading my message :srs:
2 (2.3%)

Total Members Voted: 88

September 15, 2011, 06:54:36 PM #1485 Last Edit: September 15, 2011, 07:03:07 PM by Mariodk
100 page  :af2:
Super Buu (use kid buu as base + resizer on kid buu moveset) waste of a request from a good vertexer
maybe not but not 100% sure it is a easy vertex or hard and if i got a request from a good vertexer it will ofc be a hard vertex to do and not any one can do but a good vertexer
so i request instead Mr. satan (a.k.a hercule) from DBZ  :af2:
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

You lucky son of a..... Nah just joking. I think I know what your gonna request.Kid Goku over Diddy right?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

mariodk you "might" want to change your request  there is another person making super buu atm
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]


damn, ive been stalking for nothing... xD

September 15, 2011, 07:00:40 PM #1490 Last Edit: September 15, 2011, 07:04:35 PM by Jaklub
Quote from: AniMaInE on September 15, 2011, 06:57:24 PM
mariodk you "might" want to change your request  there is another person making super buu atm
So is Snivy, but it is in the poll. I don't think KTH cares about that.
As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.

Your lucky, i have started the file for Super Buu :vyse:

@jokekid : Me too D: Damn it, the scarf!

Quote from: Jaklub on September 15, 2011, 07:00:40 PM
So is Snivy, but it is in the poll. I don't think KTH cares about that.

Your Snivy comming soon :vyse:
"I'm working fast, i'm the brown Hedgehog."

September 15, 2011, 07:10:36 PM #1492 Last Edit: September 15, 2011, 07:11:35 PM by Mariodk
ok then i request super buu :D since he is my fav. from the evil of DBZ

(if you making a version with his horn think longer i can texture Gotenks buu+Gohan Buu)(if not that can be one by oneslot Animations too :D)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: KTH on September 15, 2011, 07:06:03 PMYour Snivy comming soon :vyse:
"I'm working fast, i'm the brown Hedgehog."
I'm in an awkward position now :oshi:
As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.

Quote from: Jaklub on September 15, 2011, 07:00:40 PM
So is Snivy, but it is in the poll. I don't think KTH cares about that.
What'll happen to my Snivy? D:

Maybe you have a 3D model of Snivy?

September 15, 2011, 07:45:38 PM #1496 Last Edit: September 15, 2011, 07:46:42 PM by Jaklub
Quote from: SmashClash on September 15, 2011, 07:38:15 PM
What'll happen to my Snivy? D:
That poll was completely unexpected for me.

...I feel like a [censored] now. You two get the SFX packs, lots of work await me (looking for SFX to base on can be hard).
As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.

Quote from: Jaklub on September 15, 2011, 07:45:38 PM
That poll was completely unexpected for me.

...I feel like a [censored] now. You two get the SFX packs, lots of work await me (looking for SFX to base on can be hard).

Yeah, SFX to everyone :vyse:

Quote from: KTH on September 15, 2011, 07:43:01 PMMaybe you have a 3D model of Snivy?
Yes, I do. On my Nintendo 3DS - Pokedex 3D

Quote from: SmashClash on September 15, 2011, 08:04:00 PM
Yes, I do. On my Nintendo 3DS - Pokedex 3D

Ok, import this on your PC for transform into DAE, OBJ or MDL0 :p.