vERtEx GAllER¥ KTH : End of vertex

Started by KTH, August 04, 2010, 09:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What do you want?

Chris Redfield
9 (10.2%)
Roronoa Zoro
6 (6.8%)
Ryu
13 (14.8%)
GIVE ME A CAKE >=O
11 (12.5%)
Energy Sword
6 (6.8%)
Dat Melee Stage
0 (0%)
Melee Stuff! Melee Stuff!
9 (10.2%)
VEGETAAAAAAAAAA
23 (26.1%)
Dr.Mario
9 (10.2%)
OK, if you have vote for this one vote for both last ones or it is whom you are the same given step has difficulty for reading my message :srs:
2 (2.3%)

Total Members Voted: 88

yeah Dr. mario but its too bad with you got problems :(
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: KTH on October 13, 2011, 01:34:25 PMDr.Mario over ROB
Oh, over ROB? Oh, alright. I actually came up with an idea to make Dr. Mario over Diddy.
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


it doesnt work because of file size when i tried to port it
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Wow, that model looks really nice so far :3

But I have a question about it. Your previous version of the Brawlified Dr.Mario would sometimes, when grabbed or thrown, cause the camera to change or for him to explode into a billion vertices, or to just be instantly KO'd randomly. (like a few other vertexes on Mario, Luigi and a few on Dedede that I've seen)

Is it possible to have that fixed? Really excited for this :3

EDIT: Also the older model wouldn't be in the center of the ice-thingy when frozen. Just in case that helps pinpoint the issues I've mentioned previously.
Left the modding community on 06/18/13

Click THIS one instead for my new PSA/Modding thread.
Old Smashboards  Roy PSA thread!
Hey, look! I have a DeviantArt account now!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Thany on October 14, 2011, 12:41:34 AM
Wow, that model looks really nice so far :3

But I have a question about it. Your previous version of the Brawlified Dr.Mario would sometimes, when grabbed or thrown, cause the camera to change or for him to explode into a billion vertices, or to just be instantly KO'd randomly. (like a few other vertexes on Mario, Luigi and a few on Dedede that I've seen)

Is it possible to have that fixed? Really excited for this :3

yeah same problem happened with me  :-\...so i had to get a different dr.mario
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: Thany on October 14, 2011, 12:41:34 AM
Wow, that model looks really nice so far :3

But I have a question about it. Your previous version of the Brawlified Dr.Mario would sometimes, when grabbed or thrown, cause the camera to change or for him to explode into a billion vertices, or to just be instantly KO'd randomly. (like a few other vertexes on Mario, Luigi and a few on Dedede that I've seen)

Is it possible to have that fixed? Really excited for this :3

EDIT: Also the older model wouldn't be in the center of the ice-thingy when frozen. Just in case that helps pinpoint the issues I've mentioned previously.

Yeah, the model glitched cause dingoberriz's Mario w/ hat. But yeah it's possible to fix and currently this version got fix.

Many thanks to ds22.

hey kth what happened with zoro?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

....Dude for the four time, i can't export a element so i asked at StarWaffle to export it...But now i'm still waiting from 3 months...



I [censored]ing love you.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: KTH on October 15, 2011, 09:28:26 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Don't forget the Tanooki suit!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



i like it
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

@Seggy : Me too.  :-*

@Gamma : Possiblity. lol

@Dot : LOL
Waluigi loves it.

Damnit, i got a problem with the model. Okay, i export it correctly but i export on the model of the trophy, not on the one over Pit.