Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 14 15 16 [17] 18
Author Topic: Kyzon's Projects Kyzon Vids are UP NOW  (Read 86721 times)
kyzon
Extreme Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #240 on: October 30, 2009, 07:04:47 PM »

the topmost link should be the current one. but i'm going to revamp him starting today.
    so i need input on what's good/bad with him other than the obvious like side b being a broken recovery and down b being all useless.
    but other than that i need input

freezinboi280
    Mega Kitten

Busy w/ Classes =[

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #241 on: October 30, 2009, 07:22:27 PM »

hmm, i'm in the middle of doing homework (1/2 procrastinating since i'm here lolz), but i thought i'd mention that maybe you should add damage during the grab where Kyzon does a lot of slashes, instead of after. this is because it's very likely that you'll be interrupted if you're playing with 3 other opponents.

kyzon
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #242 on: October 31, 2009, 05:12:52 AM »

Thats Doable and a good choice lol
    and it'd still look cool.

Hmm once i figure out how to do the doppleganger thing i'll change the down b and neutral B attacks.

when i update next (prob a week) i'll take into consideration everything that has been suggested and have a few surprises Wink

freezinboi280
    Mega Kitten

Busy w/ Classes =[

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #243 on: October 31, 2009, 09:54:48 AM »

definately looking forward to it! although this November will be one of the busiest months for me, i'll try to find a time to test this out =]

LookItsLink
    Look-Its-'Nother-Addiction
    Special Access

mhmm.

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container Staff Helper

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #244 on: October 31, 2009, 01:04:28 PM »

Just watched the videos with Kyzon. The only thing that bugs me a bit is the three sword thing on one hand. Doesn't look very natural. Other than that though, I love the attack animations, but teleport looks CHEAP! lol

kyzon
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #245 on: October 31, 2009, 01:28:37 PM »

One thing that i'm going to have when the new version comes out is the swords retracted when you're not attacking. oh and the teleport is cheap still for now. but i'm going to give it alot more lag so it cant be spammed anymore. maybe make it directional. idk yet

freezinboi280
    Mega Kitten

Busy w/ Classes =[

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #246 on: October 31, 2009, 09:37:37 PM »

yeah, maybe adding more lag at the end of side+B is a good idea. and maybe the strength+knockback of this attack should also be relative to the amount of ending lag you put on it

and when you mean retracking the swords, do you mean the 3 swords will only appear as one sword unless you're attacking? =x

kyzon
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #247 on: November 01, 2009, 12:20:00 AM »

Yea i'm thinking of either having only 1 glowing sword in the left hand till he attacks(lazymans way lol). or have the extra 3 tiny till he attacks

Hmm so you think the Teleport shouldn't have the set knockback  that it currently has?
    to my knowledge unless you sweetspot you will probably never kill with that

freezinboi280
    Mega Kitten

Busy w/ Classes =[

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #248 on: November 01, 2009, 07:57:58 AM »

ohh, i'm not sure how it'll look that way, but Kyzon looks nice because of those 3 extra blades =]

well, if it does have a lot of delay at the end so that it cant be spammed, then the character could be very vulnerable if it missed or if the person uses a shield (omg shield breaker just came into my mind lolz). when it becomes that vulnerable from the move, it probably isnt worth the risk of hoping for a sweet spot. to be honest, i didnt even know it had a sweet spot until just now =x

but yeah, in my opinion, the knockback & damage should depend on how long you make the delay after the attack.

kyzon
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #249 on: November 01, 2009, 12:15:46 PM »

Hmm wait the released version didnt have the sweetspot. just figured that out lol. well it had a diff sweetspot.. ever hit someone and the immediatelly just layed down?

but yea i'll work on that move and add some shield damage.  Hmmm whats your opinion on the neutral B?  from what my cousin tells me, its super cheap in free for all brawls.

freezinboi280
    Mega Kitten

Busy w/ Classes =[

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #250 on: November 01, 2009, 03:26:48 PM »

i dont think i've ever hit anyone with the sweetspot. if i did, then it probably wasnt that noticable to me, especially if it's an electric effect when sweetspotted.

lolz yeah neutral B hits like, everyone if they're all together. then you could immediately do it again. if you planned on changing it, maybe you could make it look like it slashes out one of his energy blades, and give it the same attributes as a boomerang (the energy blade spinning after the slash). i read somewhere in this forum that you can swap items or something, i'm not too sure if it counts here, but i think it's called Smash Box. Then what you could do is add that same effect that Neutral B already has for Kyzon, if the opponent hits the spinning energy blade (the electric effect) &knock them towards the direction the spinning blade is going. And of course, have the blade come back to you after the move. (limit the damage to this as well, unless you make it a charge-up move)

I'm just putting out a random idea here though lolz. I'd give more thought to it all, if I wasnt so stressed about my homework right now. But maybe smash box is something worth looking into, if it does what I think it does =]

kyzon
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #251 on: November 01, 2009, 07:38:56 PM »

hmm GOOD IDEA. switch boomerang with the sword and make it somethin like that

SvenStryphart
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #252 on: November 09, 2009, 10:15:15 PM »

I was thinking you could change that darklink wind animation with the one sword to a move set for maybe a Vaati version since he's supposed to be some sort of windsorcer i believe.

I've finally remembered my account info Smiley

kyzon
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #253 on: November 09, 2009, 10:18:39 PM »

Hmm good idea actually Sven   hmmm
    i may try that out too after i finish all of this other stuff i'm doing..

Hedgehog matters are being attended to right now. and trying to get a new run animation for link too D:

Dotz
    Extreme Kitten

Universal Cosmic Destroyer

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #254 on: November 09, 2009, 11:05:01 PM »

maybe you could rig a floating animation for other characters too... yeah, I don't think thats even possible, but whatever, its cool enough for sonic... I mean mechasonic

This is the greatest sig in the world.

Pages:  1 ... 14 15 16 [17] 18
    Print
    Jump to: