Kit's Animation Station - Kit 0.58a released (Page 55)

Started by Ӄit ßallarɖ, August 08, 2010, 02:33:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Yubel on April 01, 2011, 01:16:26 PM
Well if you want to play again go here: *sends link in PM*

I hope I don't get too much into it, I tend to fail classes due to my addiction to things. D; *Is downloading it. XD*

LOL XD Ok let's not derail this any further shall we? xD

Quote from: Kit Ballard on April 01, 2011, 07:53:18 AM
Much of what's slowed me down to a crawl (besides work, vindictus, and Ragnarok online), has been the fact that I need more psa work then I can do myself, or atleast what I think I can't do myself. I also need to work on Final Fantasy Brawl, though THAt is at a huge standstill till I can get interchangable Wait states...
Well, I'm starting PSA again.


Quote from: kenonerboy on April 01, 2011, 10:02:08 PM
uhm. kit are you rydia?

*facepalm* Read the OP and it should explain that she is indeed Rydia.

April 02, 2011, 05:56:30 AM #245 Last Edit: April 02, 2011, 06:06:01 AM by Kit Ballard
Quote from: kenonerboy on April 01, 2011, 10:02:08 PM
uhm. kit are you rydia?

Quote from: Pride on April 01, 2011, 10:11:47 PM
*facepalm* Read the OP and it should explain that she is indeed Rydia.

That made me giggle. Anyways
@hollow: Feel free to hit me up so we can talk in some (live) form. I'd like to get some of my ideas out of the way.

@Ro talk: Feel free to talk here, or I could start a Ro topic somewhere in the forums...


Edit: Hmmm... I think it's time for me to make some update posts on what I have already...

Edit2: There. Updated with a little old video I made. It's still not up to date, but it's more up to date then the last one.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Hey kit ^_^.. good to see you.. How are you?
FC:4898-8419-2778

I'm ok. I recently learned a new animation style so on mon/tues I'll attempt to put that into motion and maybe rebuild a few animations.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!




believe me it will be. I learned that I can rotate the char without using the HipN. Means smoother rotations.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Intresting.. I'll be keeping an eye here
FC:4898-8419-2778

April 03, 2011, 11:16:30 AM #251 Last Edit: April 03, 2011, 11:18:12 AM by Kit Ballard
Added a new Gif demoing ThrowHi. this was built using the new animation style I was thinking.. and it came out EXCELENT! (atleast to me it did)
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



It looks great how she throws him up, but what she does after when raising her arms? What is that supposed to be?

EDIT : I LOVE the sissy  fight. XD

Some teaser Pics of the UpThrow
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



If you ever wondered how I do these animations, here's your chance =) I made a Hi-Speed Video of me building a brand new Final Smash animation (FinalS, or Start). it's not very long in the animation part, but it took me about 30 mins. The Video's Hi-Speed shortened it down to a manageable 9 mins. So sit back, and enjoy how I make a Brawl Animation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-S1pwuUZRk
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!