Kit's Animation Station - Kit 0.58a released (Page 55)

Started by Ӄit ßallarɖ, August 08, 2010, 02:33:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Hollow Synthora on April 11, 2011, 11:10:06 AM
I'm sorry I couldn't talk with you that day. I can help you with PSA whenever you ask.
Sure. I'm home all day tomorrow so please let me know when we can talk /
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: Kit Ballard on April 12, 2011, 01:13:35 AM
Sure. I'm home all day tomorrow so please let me know when we can talk /
Well, tomorrow I have a study group, so I'll be home at 4:00-ish. I don't know what that is for you, though.

Quote from: Hollow Synthora on April 12, 2011, 01:16:08 AM
Well, tomorrow I have a study group, so I'll be home at 4:00-ish. I don't know what that is for you, though.
it's 8:16pm as of this post. also if you'd like to talk abit now I'm completely free =D
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!




Quote from: Hollow Synthora on April 12, 2011, 01:17:33 AM
Oh, it's 8:16 for me too.
Yeah, i can talk now.
I'm in that chat room of your's
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Agh! Such bad timing! I have to go to bed. Why is it always like this? :srs:

Added a 45 frame demo of the start of Tifa's Final Smash. Just look for the "new" marker. Also Air-Up-B is finished. Continuing work on Final Smash. I hope you guys enjoy the teaser.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Added a "Notice" to the OP.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Added a new Youtube video to my Op. I'm ½ way done with the animation for Final Smash.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!




I'm sure this'll be a disapointment to many of you that are looking for my Tifa Animation pack, but I'm puting this project on Hold for a while. With Portal 2 coming out tonight, I'm going to be playing the HELL outa that for a while. Don't worry though, I'll finish this project up =)
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: Kit Ballard on April 19, 2011, 12:34:17 AM
I'm sure this'll be a disapointment to many of you that are looking for my Tifa Animation pack, but I'm puting this project on Hold for a while. With Portal 2 coming out tonight, I'm going to be playing the HELL outa that for a while. Don't worry though, I'll finish this project up =)

I COMPLETELY understand.

Same here with Portal 2.

Quote from: songeflemy on April 19, 2011, 12:41:27 AM
I COMPLETELY understand.

Same here with Portal 2.

Me too.

Though I'm not playing Portal 2,but I know what you mean.

We will all be patient. After all, you've done a hell of a lot of work.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Thanks guys. With your support and how everyone downloaded the alpha, it makes me smile and will keep me into this project ^_^
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



now that my portal 2 buzz has worn off (though I still play it alot), I'll be working on Tifa again soon.... in between playing Section 8: Prejudice and working on Tifa, I should have som'in going soon =)
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!