Kit's Animation Station - Kit 0.58a released (Page 55)

Started by Ӄit ßallarɖ, August 08, 2010, 02:33:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Ӄit ßallarɖ on October 01, 2012, 11:09:41 PM
Sad thing is, everything in my head feels right... I load up the animation studios and it's all "Why the hell am I loading this..." I love making Kit and Cerebella and SFM videos... but.. I dono. Part of it is I'm currently in an unhappy situation and it's dragging me down hard core.. along with my notice of waning skill level.. I talk about my ideas to every one... even the private ones I want to do when I shouldn't (lol) but when I goto load.... gah.. I'm starting to loop...
My opinion is...

You dont  have to leave(but its your decsion after all), you only need to take a little break of this, after a while all the motivation and interest and ideas will come back again, Trust me it works i lost interest to hacks before. And i take little breaks and i come back fresh like a vegetable :P

I don't like vegies... I first need to regain a stable mind and home I guess...
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



You're in a funk. It happens to artists from time to time. Before I started animating, I got this with my drawings. I just stopped drawing for a while... no big deal.

The key is to think about how you're thinking about it. (tricky isn't it?)


Basically... if you KNOW your animations are slipping, then you are AWARE of them not being as good as they could be and thus you have the mindset to be like 'I can do better'

Since I don't know your personal issues, I can only assume logically... So what I believe it is is that you're feeling that animating is becoming more of a chore or a job and that takes some of the fun or spark oout of it.  Just take a break... give yourself soem time to 'miss' doing this stuff.  This time servess two purposes. If you end up missing animating and you return, you'll feel  (or should feel) invigorated. If you spend that time away and end up not caring about animating, then its just not your passion anymore, or anymore for now... Do what makes sense. Just don't force yourself to do anything... do what you feel like doing.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

If you're in a loop, take a break and do something else. It'll take your mind off animating for a bit until you feel motivated.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I'm kinda in the same funk about textures right now. So you're not alone, Kit.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

October 02, 2012, 08:18:13 PM #620 Last Edit: October 02, 2012, 08:19:17 PM by SiLeNtDo0m
It may even be a case of artist's block.  You may think your animations are getting worse because your eye is getting significantly better.  I'm subbed to this dude on Youtube that recently made a vid talking about it.  Here it is:

Breaking Through Artist's Block

Not sure how or even if this will help you, but I see no harm in putting it here.

Of course, if it's just down to you simply not enjoying it anymore well that's a completely different situation...

I'll watch it later sdoom, but thank you. I apprecitate everyone's help though... I've recently started some things in my life in motion and I'm starting to feel a bit better. Not everything's fixed but it's a start.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Som'in's come up in my mind since I posted about it in the Vault topic in news.... The thought of donations.. Personally I hate the idea of getting one. I feel it's your money, you do what you want to do with it... But.. I do wonder... If I did ever put a donation box in my topic, would you donate? I dono. Part of me thinks "This would be a great way to get motivated" another says "Wo! some ease on bills!" and another's all "noooooo!!!"... Kinda torn about the idea. Anyways I tossed up a poll if you do think about it.

I've also been thinking about continuing a few animations I've put off for a bit too. Namely Kit, since I still do believe there's no 100% Psa replacement for Zss (I could be wrong).
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



All I know is...

I'm not against getting paid to make animations...
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: SJS on October 01, 2012, 10:59:27 PM
If you think of yourself as that pathetic of an animator, then quit.

But if you see that you getting worse and want to change that, then keep going.

Then again, you shouldn't leave a decision like that in the hands of KCMM. You should decide for yourself.
Agreed, I learned from ^this
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

Quote from: GanonG0d81 on December 01, 2012, 06:22:35 PM
Agreed, I learned from ^this
You do know you just quoted something from about 2 months ago.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 01, 2012, 06:41:15 PM
You do know you just quoted something from about 2 months ago.
lol quite XD I've kinda moved on from that, though my situation hasn't changed much yet. I'm starting to want to animate again, but it's in super short bursts..
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 01, 2012, 06:41:15 PM
You do know you just quoted something from about 2 months ago.
oops.......apologies everyone....
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

December 04, 2012, 04:33:14 AM #628 Last Edit: December 04, 2012, 05:04:27 AM by Ӄit ßallarɖ

Gonna work on the jumping animations. [censored] me if I don't try to show I'm still a high level animator.... Don't want my last work to be remembered as "Sa1 Stage" (though I'll even admit, that's one hell of an animation job XD)

Post Merge: December 04, 2012, 05:03:29 AM

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

ROCK O-WN!!! lol I dono. Random thought durring BrawlBox Editing.

edit: I just noticed that... Her bangs are flipped... The GMod version I always mess with's on her right eye (Left to us)...
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Yay! your back!!

Looks really cool so far! :af2: lol second one.

Glad your back to animating.
im sure youll show the epic animator you are ;D