Kit's Animation Station - Kit 0.58a released (Page 55)

Started by Ӄit ßallarɖ, August 08, 2010, 02:33:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Needs jiggling :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Kagemaru on August 10, 2012, 02:20:32 AM
I have to be black for a second:

Home gurl mad thick yo. Chick got dem thighs outta dis world.

[/ghetto]

Ahem...

Nice... but it still looks a bit stiff.


Kinda cause of this:
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 10, 2012, 02:35:20 AM
Needs jiggling :srs:
Also her animation from Skullgirls is static with effects on the outside (Stress lines you see in cartoons)
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Thats when you get creative with animations and make them look more interesting. :af2:
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Indeed.  Animations from a 2D game with hand drawn sprites most of the time don't translate particularly well unless you take some creative liberties

yeah. I've been trying to implement some personal touches but I'll have to get some touches to the model to do so.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



So I need your honest to god oppinion... please answer my poll. If you honestly need to leave a post about it, do so.

I've been feeling very... very bad about my animations lately... out of all my animations I've posted lately (both here and my Youtube), should I honestly quit? I personally feel like I should... I can tell I'm starting to suck... and I just don't think I can handle it anymore..
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



... I am following this thread... I just dont post much(your animations look smoother than almost everyone elses... no offense everyone else :) )

Quote from: Ӄit ßallarɖ on October 01, 2012, 10:15:37 PM
So I need your honest to god oppinion... please answer my poll. If you honestly need to leave a post about it, do so.

I've been feeling very... very bad about my animations lately... out of all my animations I've posted lately (both here and my Youtube), should I honestly quit? I personally feel like I should... I can tell I'm starting to suck... and I just don't think I can handle it anymore..
I dont think thats a reason to quit,i dont see any problems on the animations, maybe you just need a little break or get inspiration again, maybe 1 week or less  and youll make awesome animations again ;D but again i dont see any suck animation >.>

My SFM video's qualities dropped alot.. you can see it from the start of my SFM "career"
SFM - Tutorial Finished

to my latest one

SFM - Minecraft Problems.

and if those dropped... my brawl ones would have too..
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



If you think of yourself as that pathetic of an animator, then quit.

But if you see that you getting worse and want to change that, then keep going.

Then again, you shouldn't leave a decision like that in the hands of KCMM. You should decide for yourself.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


October 01, 2012, 11:01:15 PM #610 Last Edit: October 01, 2012, 11:02:48 PM by Anivernage
Quote from: SJS on October 01, 2012, 10:59:27 PM
If you think of yourself as that pathetic of an animator, then quit.

But if you see that you getting worse and want to change that, then keep going.

Then again, you shouldn't leave a decision like that in the hands of KCMM. You should decide for yourself.
This Might sound rude ^ but true, every word. Its your own decision.

Quote from: SJS on October 01, 2012, 10:59:27 PM
If you think of yourself as that pathetic of an animator, then quit.

But if you see that you getting worse and want to change that, then keep going.

Then again, you shouldn't leave a decision like that in the hands of KCMM. You should decide for yourself.
Wise as always. There's more things that's happening behind the scenes then just how I feel about the animations... It's kind of a subject I don't need to get into on here, as it's super personal. I just can't feel the itch, and when I load either BB or SFM... I go blank.. and seeing myself slip is hard on me also... It helps to know people support me... knowing that if I still continue, that it's som'in I should do best for you guys, not myself. it's kind of a double edged sword if you look into it.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



You? Quit?

No thanks.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Ӄit ßallarɖ on October 01, 2012, 11:03:10 PM
Wise as always. There's more things that's happening behind the scenes then just how I feel about the animations... It's kind of a subject I don't need to get into on here, as it's super personal. I just can't feel the itch, and when I load either BB or SFM... I go blank.. and seeing myself slip is hard on me also... It helps to know people support me... knowing that if I still continue, that it's som'in I should do best for you guys, not myself. it's kind of a double edged sword if you look into it.
It looks like you make it forced, you must make it because you like it.
Its your animations you need to have inspiration and interest on this, maybe thats the reason you say they suck. Because you dont make it like you made it when you started, with interest and motivation.

Sad thing is, everything in my head feels right... I load up the animation studios and it's all "Why the hell am I loading this..." I love making Kit and Cerebella and SFM videos... but.. I dono. Part of it is I'm currently in an unhappy situation and it's dragging me down hard core.. along with my notice of waning skill level.. I talk about my ideas to every one... even the private ones I want to do when I shouldn't (lol) but when I goto load.... gah.. I'm starting to loop...
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!