Kit's Animation Station - Kit 0.58a released (Page 55)

Started by Ӄit ßallarɖ, August 08, 2010, 02:33:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Ah. Well the blade thing was extra anyway.... woulda been a nice addition though xD

And the foot thing, yeah you're right it probably wont be noticeable but its one of those small details that make an animation perfect. :af:

Can't wait for more stuffs.

Who is she over again?
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

As far as I know, the first full zss psa, within the psa rule limits

I am thoroughly anticipating that then :D

Similar moves to ZSS helps keep the PSA size down.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

December 11, 2012, 07:35:24 PM #663 Last Edit: December 11, 2012, 07:39:24 PM by Kit Ballard - CellPhone
Not even =3 i'm going all out. Already changed air d b. If you recall, zss has like.5 types of down b =3 going to do side.b next

Reminds me, I need to ask jiggy som'in

Similar in functionality I mean... Like using her hitboxes that are already there instead of making new ones or adding more... Something like that...

Cause I'm still working on Iron Man over Samus so Gorudoman and Anivernage had to do something similar to that.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Jiggy already cut out attack13, and nearly all of special down b,and all whip data. So that should help alot.

Word...?

I didn't know you could just... remove that stuff... I may need him to remove Samus's grapple beam stuff, and morph ball stuff... >_>;
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Finished making SpecialS, SpecialAirS, SpecialSSide, SpecialSUp, SpecialSDown, and SpecialSLanding. took me about 30 mins to all of them (though took an hour to redo Blade).
You'll beable to choose between the different sides by tilting the stick in that direction when you use the move, kind of like a Side Tilt A attack. All 3 Sides will put you into a free fall, and if you use the SDown version will near the ground, she'll (hopefully) skid to a stop with it's own animation =3
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Video WA doko desu ka?
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Say what? erm... I do have one compressing from me MAKING the animation XD Having some trouble finding my old settings for Sony Vegas Pro 9 as I uninstalled it for 11 a while back (which was a stupid idea >.>) Right now Jiggy's meshing the code around, so it's up to him to provide that info.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



I was just asking where a video was lol.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Compressing on my pc =p It's only bb though lol. I'm still trying to compress it properly.. The last compression was [censored]ty as hell x.x

edit: *Annoyed groan* I'll uplaod it tomorrow when I got more time to [censored] with my Sony Vegas settings...

edit 2: http://youtu.be/BWBI3gAn65s
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: Ӄit ßallarɖ on December 14, 2012, 10:59:22 AM
Compressing on my pc =p It's only bb though lol. I'm still trying to compress it properly.. The last compression was [censored]ty as hell x.x

edit: *Annoyed groan* I'll uplaod it tomorrow when I got more time to [censored] with my Sony Vegas settings...

edit 2: http://youtu.be/BWBI3gAn65s
What is the original version of that heme called if you don't mind me asking?
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

Come again?
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: Ӄit ßallarɖ on December 15, 2012, 03:44:26 AM
Come again?
Edited: What is the original version of that THEME song called if you don't mind me asking?
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html