Kit's Animation Station - Kit 0.58a released (Page 55)

Started by Ӄit ßallarɖ, August 08, 2010, 02:33:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


March 21, 2013, 11:53:08 PM #721 Last Edit: March 21, 2013, 11:56:30 PM by Ӄit ßallarɖ
Well.. ok.. I guess it's time...

As you all know, I've been apart of your lives for a number of years, and come to love and charish me as a friend (those who do so). So.. It's my job as a friend to not hide secrets. Ok. Some are ok but... yeah...

I suffer from an undiagnosed Split Personallity. Might be a shock to some. but here's what is going to hurt me the most to tell you guys...

I'm the Second personality. I'm.. Not real... I'm only as real as I am as a personality. I am a ghost in a shell.... and sadly... the shell... is a man. I'm the pinnical of irony. A girl.. wanting to be real... being trapped in a man's body and unable to be real. The real personality has all but given up himself and has pretty much left me in charge... It depresses me every day to look in the mirror and expect to see myself, but see his face.

But... there you have it.. The thing that will hurt me the most telling you guys.. the thing that's going to stress me the most. I love each and every one of you as my friends and what's been going down in my life has [censored]ed me over so much that... I have to tell ya'll. I'm out of options about where to stay... I'm near the end of the rope for my current job (just got sent home early due to "lack of work".. We was supposed to be there FOR the weekend, cause, you know, we're the "weekend" crew?)... I'm just so scared now... and now... I'm coming to you guys... I... have to girl up and stop pretending I'm real.. atleast till I can afford to pretty my shell up...

Look... I'll answer any questions you guys'll have. Privately. No need to share to the randoms about your oppinion.. unless you want too.

I'm sure one of the biggest will be "But I HEARD your voice!"
Yes. That's me. 100%. I've developped my own voice apart from the primary personality.

I never told you the truth because I see myself as a female and wish to be one. Even though I'm trapped like this...

Those who figured it out or already knew, go ahead... laugh and jeer at me.  I deserve it.. But please... please be respectful and still reffer to me as a female.. because that's how I think and it's how I want to be...

If you was following me on facebook, you will already know about this, specially sicne I posted it sunday night/monday.


Those wondering about progress on Kit and Cerebella:
None. I kid you not. I'v ebeen so stressed with everything I've yet to even make Gmod photos (ok made 1 but I forced myself).
I'm also waiting for a reduex of Cerebella's model as there was way too many issues with it and is being remade. With that I will have to 100% remake cerebella's animations too, which is a massive pisser.

But yeah.. there you go.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



^This

This must have took copious amounts of courage to come out and say this.  I won't laugh or jeer you, because you have something I wish I could acquire, and that's courage in its purest form.  I would have to deal with religious prayers or malicious beat downs from siblings which I always choose the easy way out by avoiding it entirely.

TBH this is the second time I actually spoke to you from the first encounter of the Ragnarok Online server you hosted (Raijinmaru).  I don't that from all the people you made friends with, I don't think they are heartless enough to laugh and jeer at you.

You are a staple in this community and most high ranked to lower ranked members are familiar of what you do here, Gmod, or your Minecraft playthroughs (love how the furnace was connected to the chest with the pipes and pistons). :)

Your friends here will give you their undying support.  I haven't seen anyone get ousted from this community about who they are, so I'm not sure you'd believe a person you had little to know conversation with, but you will always be "Ӄit ßallarɖ" who is a woman with bad ass skillz in animations, which I still use the "guitar Sonic".

For what its worth, you have my support and I would like to be your friend. :)

I appretiate the thoughts Reaver.

I should record more of those minecraft videos.. might do it next week.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



I dont know what to say.. I never knew and to be honest, now that i know.. My respect for you has only gone up. Know that i'm around to talk to, like i always was. :)

And kitty, download BL2 and kick some ass with me like we did on BL.



1. I got BL2 for the xbox
2. I'm still on my 3G cellphone tether. So even bigger "no".

and I don't honestly remember playing BL with you.. I remember Random and... someone else...
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



March 22, 2013, 05:33:22 AM #726 Last Edit: March 22, 2013, 06:16:34 AM by パンドラのハート
:srs: it was you me ran and sai(fireking220)
We were at thatcave with tons of crawlies and eventually got beaten up by them D:

Post Merge: March 22, 2013, 05:34:30 AM

Ran was the soldier, you were.. Dunno, i was a siren and sai was a siren.. :(



And accept my FB request will ya? You haven't added me back for a while now.. XD

sai that's right...

which one's you. I got way too many people that I never respond too.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



D****** K*****
My pic is some anime guy with his hand in his hair

Remove that you fool... I dont want spam tyvm...

I miss som'in?
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



was talking to this fella about my animations I did and was reflecting about my past... I bet you guys never seen my first animation I've ever done in my life huh?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Now you have. Back when BrawlBox didn't have Modset, when I was still new to the brawl scene, when I didn't know how to make a "reset stance". This here is my legacy and where I started =3 The only thing I did to the animation when i went to make it a gif was animate a different bone cause the TransN was actually was in his toe so I just fixed it to move properly.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



That certainly takes me back.

Oh wow. I remember that! I also remember my first animation being an edit of one of your animations.

Lol, thanks Boss.


Quote from: ds22 on March 29, 2013, 04:49:20 PM
That certainly takes me back.
It sure does.  I still thank you for helping get started in the animation field. Would of never found my passion without that help.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!