Kit's Animation Station - Kit 0.58a released (Page 55)

Started by Ӄit ßallarɖ, August 08, 2010, 02:33:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on April 07, 2013, 01:43:10 PM
Hahah! Nice. ;D Technically, my love is Nazrin from Touhou, but Kit's pretty hot too.

Anyway, I'll leave it at that. I don't want to derail this thread any further. ;)

Kit, I subbed to this thread so I can keep checking back. I have a feeling that this will be one epic PSA.
If I ever come out of my slump and find a good home... Right now that was the most randomest thing I've done since I've been depressed. No one was home yesterday and I blasted my Old Stereo (since I found my Sub Woofer for it) and was in a good mood. I doubt I'll get any new animations again till I'm happier.

On the note of Blade Kitten: Yes. Play it. They got a demo on the Xbox and PC-Steam (dono about Ps3. Heard there wasn't, but who knows). And I cracked up also when I came acrossed the guy that called her a man LOL "I.. Haven't noticed." Bish! I have BOOBZ! lol stupid alien races XD
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: Ӄit ßallarɖ on April 07, 2013, 06:01:21 PM
If I ever come out of my slump and find a good home... Right now that was the most randomest thing I've done since I've been depressed. No one was home yesterday and I blasted my Old Stereo (since I found my Sub Woofer for it) and was in a good mood. I doubt I'll get any new animations again till I'm happier.

On the note of Blade Kitten: Yes. Play it. They got a demo on the Xbox and PC-Steam (dono about Ps3. Heard there wasn't, but who knows). And I cracked up also when I came acrossed the guy that called her a man LOL "I.. Haven't noticed." Bish! I have BOOBZ! lol stupid alien races XD

Yep, I misjudged you, Kit. You're pretty dang cool. I know about your little, um, confession, if I may call it that. And I've gained more respect for you.

And yeah, I'm no stranger to depression, and it's hard to make stuff when you are. :( But like many others, I'm here if you need to talk. I know I don't have the best rep here, but if you gave a man a chance you'd be surprised. ;)

And if I can get Steam to work again, I'll definitely try to give the game a spin.

Yes, it's what I call it =p But yeah... I'm only depressed cause of the fact I'm losing my home... plus I want to start changing myself to be more real... If only someone could help me out, it'd be so awesome... and I'd be eternally thankful.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: Ӄit ßallarɖ on April 07, 2013, 06:33:48 PM
Yes, it's what I call it =p But yeah... I'm only depressed cause of the fact I'm losing my home... plus I want to start changing myself to be more real... If only someone could help me out, it'd be so awesome... and I'd be eternally thankful.

Sounds like you and I have quite a bit in common there. I'd like to be more real too, but that is one difficult thing to do, since reality can be a real [censored]. I would love to help, but sadly I don't know how...

But if ever you need someone other than KJP or an extra animator for your project|(s), THEN I'd love to help.

XD if you're in the states and have a spare place for me, That'd be awesome really... I have money to help pay for the room..
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: Ӄit ßallarɖ on April 07, 2013, 06:40:11 PM
XD if you're in the states and have a spare place for me, That'd be awesome really... I have money to help pay for the room..

Sadly, I'm from Canada, your limited northern neighbour. :( However, I DO dream of moving to the states one day. And if I ever manage to do that, you would be more than welcome. ;) But in the mean time, I can only offer project help. lol

it's ok. it's som'in I only hope someone could help me with a place to go... it would be so great.... Then I can start looking into a job followed by looking into going more girly..
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: Ӄit ßallarɖ on April 07, 2013, 06:46:32 PM
it's ok. it's som'in I only hope someone could help me with a place to go... it would be so great.... Then I can start looking into a job followed by looking into going more girly..

Sounds like your life's been a total living hell... I'm sorry I can't help more than that. I totally would if I could.

Dammit, Steam's being a little punk and not lettin' me download BK demo...

And off-topic, but I wish Miacis would remove that damn Neko graphic from the bottom of the page already. It's kinda creepy. :P

LOL!! I shall show him that XD

And yeah.. it's been a [censored] to me lately. With my Mom leaving, I lose this place, and I don't want to go with her cause I don't want her to know I want to be a girl.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: Ӄit ßallarɖ on April 07, 2013, 06:51:37 PM
LOL!! I shall show him that XD

And yeah.. it's been a [censored] to me lately. With my Mom leaving, I lose this place, and I don't want to go with her cause I don't want her to know I want to be a girl.

Yeah... sorry if this sounds harsh, but if she truly loved you, she wouldn't care. >.>

True, but it's a self pride thing... I don't want my family to know...
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: Ӄit ßallarɖ on April 07, 2013, 06:55:36 PM
True, but it's a self pride thing... I don't want my family to know...

*still glares at that [censored]ing neko that stalks him* That thing stares into my soul, Ballard... D:

And yeah, I get that. Well, that's your choice to make and I respect it.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on April 07, 2013, 06:57:50 PM
*still glares at that [censored]ing neko that stalks him* That thing stares into my soul, Ballard... D:
You said you liked catgirls, though. .w.

I did tell her to leave, but she said she wanted to stick around for a little bit more. Don't worry though, I think she won't be around for much longer. ;3
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Quote from: Miacis on April 07, 2013, 07:21:11 PM
You said you liked catgirls, though. .w.

I did tell her to leave, but she said she wanted to stick around for a little bit more. Don't worry though, I think she won't be around for much longer. ;3

Well, Kit's cute, but I'm partial to a certain mouse girl more than cat girls. :)

got a lil special treat to show, when I get it uploaded. Was going to wait, but I'll share it now.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!