Kit's Animation Station - Kit 0.58a released (Page 55)

Started by Ӄit ßallarɖ, August 08, 2010, 02:33:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: RydiaFromFF2 on August 10, 2010, 02:32:07 AM
interesting offer. SpecialSStart is when she twirls around, SpecialSJump is her flying through the air, then SpecialSEnd is her Landing on her ass. What i did was 1 Framed SpecialSStart, just Jump for the.. well... jump... then had her land in End. End result was that high speed...
Well if you're editing the animation to mimick ganondorf, why not have two parts of brawbox open at the same time (Two brawlbox windows) so you could just make the apropriate changes to the first two animations on peach? Then just remove the third, actually....the second probably would be a good idea. Because that's what makes her 'jump' in the psa

...remove...

1 frame?
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



well here's SpecialSEnd and SpecialSJump if you're wanting to mess with it a bit. please let me know what's what, and any fixes please send back. I'll work on the dress afterwards.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



I have another quick request for my sonic psa. (I'm gonna work on peache's some today and make a vid)
It's just Fox's Side B as one animation,(it's pretty short, the one with the most frames is the one where he's entering/existing the moves) on sonic :3 I'm hoping to make it part of his side Taunt :D you're too slow *fox illusion*

That sounds amazing! That would be awesome on Espio as well, now that I think about it :o I'm gonna go post that on SSonicBB now, thanks!

Quote from: xZedkiel on August 11, 2010, 09:15:33 PM
That sounds amazing! That would be awesome on Espio as well, now that I think about it :o I'm gonna go post that on SSonicBB now, thanks!


I'm hoping to make his down taunt wolf's kick too(though I could try the animation on my own)

I just noticed I've been posted that before XD but wolf's kick ish aweshum :3

Dammit....no matter what I try I can NOT get peach to do the freaking warlock punch, even the usual moveset swap trick doesn't work -_-;;

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on August 12, 2010, 08:00:25 PM
Dammit....no matter what I try I can NOT get peach to do the freaking warlock punch, even the usual moveset swap trick doesn't work -_-;;

I've already got her doing 70% of the graphics. The only thing that doesn't work is the Dark Aura and the Blinking Star things gannon does. I'm working on a Peach version of the attack Dubbed the Peachy Punch. So far so good.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: RydiaFromFF2 on August 13, 2010, 01:18:34 AM
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on August 12, 2010, 08:00:25 PM
Dammit....no matter what I try I can NOT get peach to do the freaking warlock punch, even the usual moveset swap trick doesn't work -_-;;

I've already got her doing 70% of the graphics. The only thing that doesn't work is the Dark Aura and the Blinking Star things gannon does. I'm working on a Peach version of the attack Dubbed the Peachy Punch. So far so good.

Cool, when you get it working could you tell me how you did it? XD I want to make Neo peache's punch an ice effect

Also, Sonic doing Fox's side B in one animation plz? :3 I was thinking of making his side taunt do it, that way I wouldn't have much of a chance to screw the codework up.

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on August 13, 2010, 01:27:49 AM

Cool, when you get it working could you tell me how you did it? XD I want to make Neo peache's punch an ice effect

Also, Sonic doing Fox's side B in one animation plz? :3 I was thinking of making his side taunt do it, that way I wouldn't have much of a chance to screw the codework up.


The ice effect shouldn't be too hard to fix.

Sonic doing Fox's teleport standing still? If Still That could be done. I just got a bunch on my plate with work, Vindictus Beta, and a Starcraft2 Map project.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: RydiaFromFF2 on August 13, 2010, 01:29:32 AM
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on August 13, 2010, 01:27:49 AM

Cool, when you get it working could you tell me how you did it? XD I want to make Neo peache's punch an ice effect

Also, Sonic doing Fox's side B in one animation plz? :3 I was thinking of making his side taunt do it, that way I wouldn't have much of a chance to screw the codework up.


The ice effect shouldn't be too hard to fix.

Sonic doing Fox's teleport standing still? If Still That could be done. I just got a bunch on my plate with work, Vindictus Beta, and a Starcraft2 Map project.

All I would have to do is put 'moves character' in teh animation flags....?

If you want him not moving for a taunt don't click the flag... or just tell the TransN to not animate
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: RydiaFromFF2 on August 13, 2010, 04:44:57 AM
If you want him not moving for a taunt don't click the flag... or just tell the TransN to not animate
Well I kinda want him to do the actual move as part of the taunt xD hmm maybe I'll just add his item taunt to it.

Quote from: xZedkiel on August 11, 2010, 09:15:33 PM
That sounds amazing! That would be awesome on Espio as well, now that I think about it :o I'm gonna go post that on SSonicBB now, thanks!

Is there a good Espio model? i like the idea myself and may try it sometime later next week if I don't get distracted
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!