Kit's Animation Station - Kit 0.58a released (Page 55)

Started by Ӄit ßallarɖ, August 08, 2010, 02:33:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Moved all of Final Fantasy Brawl to it's own topic.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: Kit Ballard on January 26, 2011, 11:15:36 PM
Moved all of Final Fantasy Brawl to it's own topic.

lemme know when ur done with all this shis, cause I'm working on something kinda big too, and I need some1 to help collaborate with the animating. (I'll be doing some animating myself)

If you're curious you should just play on a few brawl stages for a bit. more spasifically the bridge of eldin stage

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on January 26, 2011, 11:20:39 PM
Quote from: Kit Ballard on January 26, 2011, 11:15:36 PM
Moved all of Final Fantasy Brawl to it's own topic.

lemme know when ur done with all this shis, cause I'm working on something kinda big too, and I need some1 to help collaborate with the animating. (I'll be doing some animating myself)

If you're curious you should just play on a few brawl stages for a bit. more spasifically the bridge of eldin stage

Can you sound like anymore of a [censored]? Don't make what she wants to do sound pointless while asking for her help. You're not any more important then she is even if you're making something big.

If you want help, lower your head and ASK for it. Don't talk like it's assumed she'd help.

Quote from: dingoberriz on January 27, 2011, 01:45:51 AM
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on January 26, 2011, 11:20:39 PM
Quote from: Kit Ballard on January 26, 2011, 11:15:36 PM
Moved all of Final Fantasy Brawl to it's own topic.

lemme know when ur done with all this shis, cause I'm working on something kinda big too, and I need some1 to help collaborate with the animating. (I'll be doing some animating myself)

If you're curious you should just play on a few brawl stages for a bit. more spasifically the bridge of eldin stage

Can you sound like anymore of a [censored]? Don't make what she wants to do sound pointless while asking for her help. You're not any more important then she is even if you're making something big.

If you want help, lower your head and ASK for it. Don't talk like it's assumed she'd help.

Um you DO realise I meant Shis as in "this is some cool shis dog" right >_>'' if I actually meant [censored] I would've spelt it that way =_=;;
And I am asking for help, I'm not assuming she will... so quit b*ing.
I also said when she's FINISHED, which means IF she wants to help period she can wait till her current project is finished... so quit being a shining knight.

he's not.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: Kit Ballard on January 27, 2011, 01:59:44 AM
he's not.

I know, but I guess it just rubbed off on me that way :l
Still if you DO want to help, you can wait until you finish your current project.
I mean it's only fair, even if I asked you indirectly it's not like I'm forcing u :l

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on January 27, 2011, 02:01:44 AM
Quote from: Kit Ballard on January 27, 2011, 01:59:44 AM
he's not.

I know, but I guess it just rubbed off on me that way :l
Still if you DO want to help, you can wait until you finish your current project.
I mean it's only fair, even if I asked you indirectly it's not like I'm forcing u :l
.... look. I know you're glad I made that animation for yah but.. please admire me from a distance >.> Like, over there *Points at some far off corner*. The joke aside, I'm not doing anything else besides SD Studio's and my own projects.. you're welcome to continue to post here if it's about praise/complaint but don't ask for anything anymore, or I'll have to get a restraining order..
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



*sigh* seriously....and MY jokes are bad? XP
Kidding..
Fine, can you at least point me to anyone who'd wanna help? :l  That is if you know anyone anyway..

I can point you in the right direction!
*points at you*
...but seriously, just do it yourself. I highly doubt anyone will do it for you....so stop asking poorly and do it on your own.

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Please no more of that. I already feel bad for getting upset but no extra flaming is needed. Let's be civil ^_^
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 28, 2011, 06:37:45 AM
Needs moar epic Final Fantasy Brawl!


Honestly I am. I need Psa assistance though >.> Dingo wasn't able to solve the problem.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!




Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 28, 2011, 10:37:28 AM
You should ask NaruZeldaMaster.

You're obviously overestimating my skills >_> lol

But yeah....I could help...if I knew [censored] about final fantasy XP
Though, gimme some reference vids and assuming u doing the animations I could probably do the hitboxes....somewhat...

New (2nd) Project has surfaced.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!