Kit's Animation Station - Kit 0.58a released (Page 55)

Started by Ӄit ßallarɖ, August 08, 2010, 02:33:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Ӄit ßallarɖ on January 14, 2012, 11:32:29 AM
Even better, I've asked the original creator of Kit Ballard and Blade Kitten, Steve Stamatiadis (or better known as Space Caption Steve), if he'd like to give any ideas for a move set besides what's already in his game. I'm awaiting a responce =3

Kit...

Can I hug you endlessly for being such a genius?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

January 14, 2012, 11:35:22 AM #436 Last Edit: January 14, 2012, 11:43:18 AM by Ӄit ßallarɖ
Quote from: Velen on January 14, 2012, 11:33:53 AM
Kit...

Can I hug you endlessly for being such a genius?
Apperently I'm on a roll today.. inadvertantly helped Dsx8 several times today and he's said the same thing, but more about the smart thing...

edit: added my twitter account that I'll be using durring development.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: Ӄit ßallarɖ on January 14, 2012, 11:35:22 AM
Apperently I'm on a roll today.. inadvertantly helped Dsx8 several times today and he's said the same thing, but more about the smart thing...

edit: added my twitter account that I'll be using durring development.

You didn't say anything specific, but I don't really care. HUG TIME!

*HUG!*

Much luck to ya!

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Ӄit ßallarɖ on January 14, 2012, 11:35:22 AM
Apperently I'm on a roll today.. inadvertantly helped Dsx8 several times today and he's said the same thing, but more about the smart thing...
lol more like only 2 times.... and wow 3 error's while trying to send this... bleh... -.-
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

I can port Kit over Toon Link for you. xP
I've ported characters a lot of times.
-Yoshi over Lucas.
-Wario over Ness.
-Samus over Toon Link,
-Samus over Snake.
-Charizard over Fox.
I think there are a few more, but I'm not sure. The only issue would be file size.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on January 14, 2012, 03:38:19 PM
I can port Kit over Toon Link for you. xP
I've ported characters a lot of times.
-Yoshi over Lucas.
-Wario over Ness.
-Samus over Toon Link,
-Samus over Snake.
-Charizard over Fox.
I think there are a few more, but I'm not sure. The only issue would be file size.
Bj's gonna do it, since there's still other fixes Kit needs.

Quote from: Space Captain SteveSorry but you're kinda on your own.
A) I'm not a big brawl player. Now if we were talking Power Stone it would be a different story.
B) I can't really condone doing this stuff (mostly for the Nintendo side of things) so I'm going to do that whole neutral thing here.

Though one would imagine that there might be plenty of moves to use just in the game as it is....
Hypothetically speaking.
well, was a shot. I'm just glad he answered =D
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: KingJigglypuff on January 14, 2012, 03:38:19 PM
I can port Kit over Toon Link for you. xP
I've ported characters a lot of times.
-Yoshi over Lucas.
-Wario over Ness.
-Samus over Toon Link,
-Samus over Snake.
-Charizard over Fox.
I think there are a few more, but I'm not sure. The only issue would be file size.

I've already done it mah boi. I also re-applied the shaders and visibility bones that were lost when the model was re-imported. >_>

Quote from: BlackJax96 on January 14, 2012, 06:35:39 PMI've already done it mah boi. I also re-applied the shaders and visibility bones that were lost when the model was re-imported. >_>
Oh. ._. My bad then.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I can think of some non-canon moves involving blade if there is ever a need for any.

Like for the Jab.

Slash-Slash-Neg.Diagonal Stab (Negative being which direction it is moving, as if on a graph.)

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Updated the Op with animation locations, and added gifs that I made from the game for the ideas.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Went ahead and posted a public build of Tifa. She's pretty much Tourny ready, all's missing is catch turn, but not many really use it anyways.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Yeah...why did you port tifa for Pit and not ZSS? just curious.
Quote from: SegtendoNoobs have been taking over Brawl Vault. ಠ_ಠ

Quote from: Makoto Nanaya!! on January 23, 2012, 12:22:48 AMYeah...why did you port tifa for Pit and not ZSS? just curious.
Because ZSS's file size limit is very strict.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

tifa just had to be on pit.. dammit. thank god for more than 1 sd card ..

Quote from: fnitti1990 on January 23, 2012, 09:29:21 AM
tifa just had to be on pit.. dammit. thank god for more than 1 sd card ..
Sorry. the diddy version wouldn't stop crashing when she was thrown
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!