Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New

Quote from: BeyondYou on December 21, 2010, 04:43:05 AM
<.<
>.>

Stitch Released...

See!

This is more like you.

Well I'll check him out. Nice job once again!

Is stitch actually that short Mr. g&w is taller lol
[white]ItalianStallion & Chuy's Adopted son

^Meh...If Im not mistaken, size-mods are a pain in the @$$. Does it really matter? I think BY should focus on goku rather than that...But its his choice :)

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Quote from: SpAcRiGgA on December 21, 2010, 04:55:52 AM
Is stitch actually that short Mr. g&w is taller lol

Stitch is the size of a small dog and is shorter than a little girl. >.> I know he could probably be bigger but oh well, as SSJCerious said it's Goku time.

I like it the way it is I was jus talkn bout the real stitch. you did a great job BY it looks just like him
[white]ItalianStallion & Chuy's Adopted son

plus I really want Goku in brawl
[white]ItalianStallion & Chuy's Adopted son

I must say, part of the reason I didn't for characters such as Volnutt, Terra, and Squall is because I have never played the games they are from.
And I honestly don't know who the heck they are. xD


I'm speechless with that stitch... O.o
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Stitch = INSTANT DOWNLOAD.  That thing is a sexy beast!  You almost tempt me to make a PSA (well, Olimar is in dire need of PSAs so....)


i thik u just made ppl have a reason to make a PSA for olimar...
and he'll finally be rid of those annoying pikmin!!!!!!!

Stitch = Sheer genius!

I am stunned with how ACCURATE that model is... I just might have a reason to get better with Olimar now.  :kdance:

I rather have a more accurate Roy vertex first, but that's just me talking.
Anyway, nice job on Stitch, I'm speechless.