Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
+9000 Goku

I like Naruto and Sasuke too, other are awesome too but Goku are my favorite.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

That all.

I voted Viewtiful Joe not because I'm biased towards him or anything *looks either side* but because I thought it was an absolutely amazing achievement at the time.  For all I care, he looks flawless and the whole one slot resize mod thing just blew my mind at the time (heck it still does now).

However I must say it was close between him, Zero and Goku (the former lost because the face is a tad lacking and the latter lost because I think the texture could've been better).

Zero V2
it looked like you imported it straight from TvC
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


Quote from: Mr.Doggie on January 25, 2011, 08:57:05 PM
Zero V2
it looked like you imported it straight from TvC

Uh...Want me to compare the two directly?

Aqua is his best, hands down.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302


Susano looks almost EXACTLY like the model import, he got my vote.

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Naruto. It's like a perfect model port :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: senato on January 25, 2011, 08:14:18 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

That all.
What game is that second picture from?

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

I vote Zant, the accuracy behind that one took me by surprise. O.o

I gotta say Aqua is your best.
I don't know what she is from and I don't care, she looks amazing ;)

I would've gone for Skullkid but for some reason I think V.2 isn't as good as V.1 :-\
I hope you make an even better version in future ;)
...And If you don't, I will

Slippy "MOTHAF*CKIN' Toad

I'm waiting for this one :srs:

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Quote from: SSJCerious on January 26, 2011, 12:26:07 AM
Slippy "MOTHAF*CKIN' Toad

I'm waiting for this one :srs:

This.

There was a texture on Yoshi, but.... a vertex would be great. :D

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on January 26, 2011, 12:37:20 AM
Quote from: SSJCerious on January 26, 2011, 12:26:07 AM
Slippy "MOTHAF*CKIN' Toad

I'm waiting for this one :srs:

This.

There was a texture on Yoshi, but.... a vertex would be great. :D

that.

but i think krystal should be finished first. it would be great to get the whole starfox franchise into brawl.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.