Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
im still waiting for lightning and zack fair XD
when the day comes they are released "I" shall be the FIRST to DOWNLOAD THEM :happy:

i miss mangoes.  :'(

on a more serious note, Zero v2.5 looks much better. especially the face.  ;)
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


What I have as of an hour ago. I'M NOT DONE.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


And here's a pic of v2 for comparison:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Hey, are those modeled titty gems I see?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


The nicest tits I've seen all day.

Nice job sonny!

*hands lasagna*

That is so damn sexy. What else are you gonna work on for it? The only thing I can think of is that one shoulder pad.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Not big enough.

Oh wait, Zero's a guy...
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

The v2 Zero Looks nice... titty gems looks a bit like eyes, kinda creepy.  But I won't see that ingame as good as a BB preview i guess. anyway it's very nicely done.

Sweet Jusus man! That looks like you took parts from TvC and MvC3 :D

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

Zero looks great so far BeyondYou (though it indeed is still unfinished).
Almost can't wait for the release.

Also, where are the mangoes?


Wow you can really see the differences. I especially love the helmet now, great work Beyond :D

Lovin' dose titty gems.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


TITTEH GEMS!!! WOOOOOO! Love the new helmet, makes the eyes look better ^_^ It looks great in general!

*Looks at Beyond's new avatar*

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


In other news, it's quite amazing how much you managed to improve Zero this time round o.O