Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Oh he got dat Mango Sentinel!

Scoops!

Mag-freaking-neto.

Make it rain!

Curleh mustache.

March 02, 2011, 10:10:55 PM #2896 Last Edit: March 02, 2011, 10:11:59 PM by Soul Ryozo
I just realized that BY vertexed Zero's hair. :af2:
If you turn to your left, you'll see that I have left.

March 02, 2011, 10:26:01 PM #2897 Last Edit: March 02, 2011, 10:27:11 PM by br3compactor
More liek Mangoneto, amIrite? :af:
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: Soul Ryozo on March 02, 2011, 10:10:55 PM
I just realized that BY vertexed Zero's hair. :af2:
He took my suggestion :af:! Or had that already planned >.>

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:




Quote from: Omega Malkior on March 02, 2011, 10:49:35 PM
He took my suggestion :af:! Or had that already planned >.>

<.<
[/quote]
Explanation?

Quote from: Omega Malkior on March 02, 2011, 10:49:35 PM
He took my suggestion :af:! Or had that already planned >.>

<.<
[/quote]

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

those gem tittys should be censored, there are fangasmic 13 year old boys on these forums >.>


All joking aside the updates look awesome man :af:

I had the hair already planned. Just sayin'.

QuoteZero got dem titty gems.

People, people, the official name is "Boob-lights" X3

I mean, what's better than having a fully developed female chest, AND having the ability
to see in the dark?  :af:

Oh boob-lights...Takes me back to my childhood...

But myess, that's coming along very nicely :3
Left the modding community on 06/18/13

Click THIS one instead for my new PSA/Modding thread.
Old Smashboards  Roy PSA thread!
Hey, look! I have a DeviantArt account now!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Nice work on Zero, looking forward to the final product. ^_^

^And you're from smashboards right? Good luck with your Roy project.

Can we get a snapshot of the sword? Or in game?

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

Quote from: Omega Malkior on March 03, 2011, 06:45:29 PM
Can we get a snapshot of the sword? Or in game?

I haven't done the sword yet. I usually do stuff like that last, I'm still refining everything else first. Probably get to it when I get home today or somethin or when I feel like it.

I did try Sentinel in MvC3.
You sure can spam moves with him :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Dat Mango Sentinel on March 03, 2011, 07:20:20 PM
Quote from: Omega Malkior on March 03, 2011, 06:45:29 PM
Can we get a snapshot of the sword? Or in game?

I haven't done the sword yet. I usually do stuff like that last, I'm still refining everything else first. Probably get to it when I get home today or somethin or when I feel like it.
Remember to make the Z-Saber as flat as you can. X-P
If you turn to your left, you'll see that I have left.

March 03, 2011, 08:45:11 PM #2909 Last Edit: March 03, 2011, 08:46:50 PM by Omega Malkior
Quote from: Soul Ryozo on March 03, 2011, 08:33:11 PM
Quote from: Dat Mango Sentinel on March 03, 2011, 07:20:20 PM
Quote from: Omega Malkior on March 03, 2011, 06:45:29 PM
Can we get a snapshot of the sword? Or in game?

I haven't done the sword yet. I usually do stuff like that last, I'm still refining everything else first. Probably get to it when I get home today or somethin or when I feel like it.
Remember to make the Z-Saber as flat as you can. X-P
You hate me don't you?

Make it lightsaber style >_>
If you want please.

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden: