Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Congrats on page 200, mah boi!
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



:srs:

Damn you guys beat me to it. Oh well....

I only come to this thread for the poll.

Fix Mickey and I will be a Happy Panda :D

Roy v3.... well, alright v2 is very nice made, but it can better i guess.
btw your polls are pure win. xD

Vincent Valentine. OMFG! YEA MORE FINAL FANTASY 7! ALL DAY! EVERYDAY!

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

Roy V3 Baby, all the time.
BTW, if one of Mickey's glitches was the infamous Doc throw glitch, I can help you get rid of it.

I hope Roy v3 wins, it'd look amazing if it gets another revamp.
Then again anything Beyond revamps gets 10x each time xD

DMC4 Dante. I'm surprised you haven't done this one yet, Beyond.
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


I vote All of them+mangoes :srs:

Nah I'm just kiddin :P Swag wins any day.  But do what you want Beyond.

I've always had a soft spot for Mickey Mouse...  ;)

Plus if he's gonna have no glitches then I'll only appreciate it even more!

i voted travis, itd be cool playing as a nearly perfect travis touchdown in brawl if that doesnt win a dante revamp would be tight.

also where is Slippy Mothaf*ckin Toad's preview, its said youve been working on him for awhile.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Does this answer your question?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


March 11, 2011, 02:45:15 AM #2999 Last Edit: March 11, 2011, 02:46:11 AM by renkaken
Roy of Course
Happy 200 pages :af:
Happy 201 page :srs: