Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Yeah guys, yell at Omega and tell him off for raging all over the place, and then when when I tell him off for the same reason you all yell at me all of a sudden. Thanks guys. I totally feel welcome here.

Awesome Zero, Beyond. >_>

Quote from: TommoPuppy on March 13, 2011, 07:45:25 AM
Yeah guys, yell at Omega and tell him off for raging all over the place, and then when when I tell him off for the same reason you all yell at me all of a sudden. Thanks guys. I totally feel welcome here.

Awesome Zero, Beyond. >_>

[/Drama Queen]

OMFG! YEA MORE FINAL FANTASY 7! ALL DAY! EVERYDAY! :af2:

[white]


Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAti0n on March 13, 2011, 08:12:24 AM
Lol, now Vincent is winning again XD

YESH!!!

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:


It's cuz of my vote! It's all my fault!!!

I'm sorry, but Vincent's pretty famous, actually.

I know people that never ever had played FFVII and from the AC movie they came to show an interest in that character.

Due to time constraints, Vincent was originally not meant to be playable in Final Fantasy VII, however, he was ultimately made an optional character. However, Vincent's character is developed greatly in other installments of the Compilation. Critics and players have received Vincent positively, and his popularity as a character encouraged Square to make him the protagonist of Dirge of Cerberus.

As much as I love Vincent, having him over Ike would just be weird...
Him using Ike or Clouds move set wouldn't feel like him at all considering he uses guns.

Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on March 13, 2011, 02:47:38 PM
As much as I love Vincent, having him over Ike would just be weird...
Him using Ike or Clouds move set wouldn't feel like him at all considering he uses guns.

That might be true, but Vincent would not actually fit Snake totally, either, and he'd look awkward on Snake's standing animation... But it'd be more fitting that Ike, I assume. But, if he goes over Ike, I'd have no problem in saying he killed Cloud, took his Buster Sword, and joined teh Brawl. lol

Quote from: Wolfric on March 13, 2011, 02:53:42 PM
Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on March 13, 2011, 02:47:38 PM
As much as I love Vincent, having him over Ike would just be weird...
Him using Ike or Clouds move set wouldn't feel like him at all considering he uses guns.

That might be true, but Vincent would not actually fit Snake totally, either, and he'd look awkward on Snake's standing animation... But it'd be more fitting that Ike, I assume. But, if he goes over Ike, I'd have no problem in saying he killed Cloud, took his Buster Sword, and joined teh Brawl. lol
Cool story bro.
Although, I want to have Vincent over Ike and then we can have a Cloud vs Vincent match with the ft_ike.rel :D

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

Quote from: Wolfric on March 13, 2011, 02:53:42 PM
Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on March 13, 2011, 02:47:38 PM
As much as I love Vincent, having him over Ike would just be weird...
Him using Ike or Clouds move set wouldn't feel like him at all considering he uses guns.

That might be true, but Vincent would not actually fit Snake totally, either, and he'd look awkward on Snake's standing animation... But it'd be more fitting that Ike, I assume. But, if he goes over Ike, I'd have no problem in saying he killed Cloud, took his Buster Sword, and joined teh Brawl. lol
Haha. Yeah but I mean these guys can do some amazing things, I'm sure it wouldn't be a problem to make Snake into Vincent. The only thing that would really stand out is his idle animation. But most of the time when you're playing you're running around or attacking anyway.

Quote from: Omega Malkior on March 13, 2011, 03:07:05 PM
Quote from: Wolfric on March 13, 2011, 02:53:42 PM
Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on March 13, 2011, 02:47:38 PM
As much as I love Vincent, having him over Ike would just be weird...
Him using Ike or Clouds move set wouldn't feel like him at all considering he uses guns.

That might be true, but Vincent would not actually fit Snake totally, either, and he'd look awkward on Snake's standing animation... But it'd be more fitting that Ike, I assume. But, if he goes over Ike, I'd have no problem in saying he killed Cloud, took his Buster Sword, and joined teh Brawl. lol
Cool story bro.
Although, I want to have Vincent over Ike and then we can have a Cloud vs Vincent match with the ft_ike.rel :D


What's the difference between Ike vs Ike and Ike vs Snake?
Neither of them have a vincent move set.

Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on March 13, 2011, 03:09:00 PM
Quote from: Omega Malkior on March 13, 2011, 03:07:05 PM
Quote from: Wolfric on March 13, 2011, 02:53:42 PM
Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on March 13, 2011, 02:47:38 PM
As much as I love Vincent, having him over Ike would just be weird...
Him using Ike or Clouds move set wouldn't feel like him at all considering he uses guns.

That might be true, but Vincent would not actually fit Snake totally, either, and he'd look awkward on Snake's standing animation... But it'd be more fitting that Ike, I assume. But, if he goes over Ike, I'd have no problem in saying he killed Cloud, took his Buster Sword, and joined teh Brawl. lol
Cool story bro.
Although, I want to have Vincent over Ike and then we can have a Cloud vs Vincent match with the ft_ike.rel :D


What's the difference between Ike vs Ike and Ike vs Snake?
Neither of them have a vincent move set.

next time Edit your post rather than double posting, please.

Yeah my bad. I need to stop forgetting that.