Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Maybe this could help, I found this at smashboards a while back (unless you're already aware of it)

Quote from: TehSqueeMistro on March 16, 2011, 11:17:25 PM
Maybe this could help, I found this at smashboards a while back (unless you're already aware of it)



I was looking for that pic. Thanks man. :af: Now if only if I had that model...

You're very welcome my good man, if you'de like, I could probably take shots of him in melee, though the quality would suck since I don't have a capture card...

I will stop whining and be supportive about Roy now >.>
BeyondYou, there is a Roy model import from the game sword of seals. Maybe you can use that to help you by getting ideas in making him look like that and melee's Roy.

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

Quote from: Omega Malkior on March 17, 2011, 12:11:10 AM
I will stop whining and be supportive about Roy now >.>
BeyondYou, there is a Roy model import from the game sword of seals. Maybe you can use that to help you by getting ideas in making him look like that and melee's Roy.

>_> How is there a Roy model import from a gameboy game?

Quote from: BeyondYou on March 17, 2011, 12:22:28 AM
Quote from: Omega Malkior on March 17, 2011, 12:11:10 AM
I will stop whining and be supportive about Roy now >.>
BeyondYou, there is a Roy model import from the game sword of seals. Maybe you can use that to help you by getting ideas in making him look like that and melee's Roy.

>_> How is there a Roy model import from a gameboy game?

I'm guessing he means a sprite sheet.  That's all there could be for that game, I'm pretty sure.

I think he's referring to piks' Roy as that was based off of sword of seals Roy...
Can't wait to see how he'll look :D

Quote from: BeyondYou on March 16, 2011, 11:24:25 PM
Quote from: TehSqueeMistro on March 16, 2011, 11:17:25 PM
Maybe this could help, I found this at smashboards a while back (unless you're already aware of it)
*ROY T-STANCE PIC*


I was looking for that pic. Thanks man. :af: Now if only if I had that model...

I rip models from Melee for Mewtwo2000 all the time. Let me get that for you. Expect a PM from me soon.

Quote from: Oshtoby on March 17, 2011, 04:14:16 AM
I rip models from Melee for Mewtwo2000 all the time. Let me get that for you. Expect a PM from me soon.

That would be a great way to redeem yourself from getting his name wrong, Osoheboy ;)

Quote from: ItalianStallion on March 17, 2011, 04:28:06 AM
Quote from: Oshtoby on March 17, 2011, 04:14:16 AM
I rip models from Melee for Mewtwo2000 all the time. Let me get that for you. Expect a PM from me soon.

That would be a great way to redeem yourself from getting his name wrong, Osoheboy ;)

Wasn't it "O SHT BOY" (oshtboy)?

Quote from: Wolfric on March 17, 2011, 04:30:30 AM
Quote from: ItalianStallion on March 17, 2011, 04:28:06 AM
Quote from: Oshtoby on March 17, 2011, 04:14:16 AM
I rip models from Melee for Mewtwo2000 all the time. Let me get that for you. Expect a PM from me soon.

That would be a great way to redeem yourself from getting his name wrong, Osoheboy ;)

Wasn't it "O SHT BOY" (oshtboy)?

Don't disrespect bro.

Just to let everyone know, I sent SurpassedThem the Roy T-stance model from Melee. Just letting everyone hype.

In case you guys didn't notice... BeyondYou updated his Zero model yet again to v3.1, and it looks amazing!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Thanks BeyondYou, you've made my day!  :af2:

Quote from: Oshtoby on March 17, 2011, 05:53:05 AM
Just to let everyone know, I sent SurpassedThem the Roy T-stance model from Melee. Just letting everyone hype.
Hype.

Quote from: BeyondYou on March 17, 2011, 12:22:28 AM
Quote from: Omega Malkior on March 17, 2011, 12:11:10 AM
I will stop whining and be supportive about Roy now >.>
BeyondYou, there is a Roy model import from the game sword of seals. Maybe you can use that to help you by getting ideas in making him look like that and melee's Roy.

>_> How is there a Roy model import from a gameboy game?
Thats from GBA?
Okay, let me get this straight.
1. Look for in advanced search "Roy sword of seals"
2. Look at the 3D MODEL IMPORT that's in the brawl vault of Roy

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden: