Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
To be honest, Dante's face look a bit weird, that may be 'cause of the definition of the pic I think, I'll just wait for the released work, but so far, it looks great o_o


Vergil too!?!?
How do you get these thrown together so fast!? O_O"

All your hacks take up the majority of my character slots... xD

Hey, BY. I can replace Olimar's pikmin with pokemon for your pikmin trainer. Hehe.

Damn. What am I doing way down here?

Anyways, more progress with Vergil. Not done yet though. >_>

Your skull kid is awesome nice work with it but did you also make him taller?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: dpgthirteen on September 28, 2010, 09:35:12 PM
Your skull kid is awesome nice work with it but did you also make him taller?


>_>

I didn't make him taller, he's still TLinks height. Why? Does he look taller? : /

Yea he does i guess. Its probably because of his slimmer body.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood