Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
i hope someday vegeta gets fixed becuase its a shame since he looked really well in the preview
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

me too as i said before i will work more on Vegeta moveset as soon we got the vertex
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: ItalianStallion on July 04, 2011, 02:26:55 AMSometime this week? How are you talking to us now then? *looks at his neighbor's computer*

Mr Italiano, meet my friends the mobile phone, the current gen games console and the smartphone XD  They're pretty useful if you want to browse the web without a computer.


July 04, 2011, 08:20:04 PM #4939 Last Edit: July 04, 2011, 08:22:58 PM by mistercmills
I figured I could chuck over a donation to someone who has helped in salvaging my 'game clubs' day of gaming (which incidentally has been in a decline over the past few months) rather than piss it away on three drawings worth of Mega Millions tickets which I would have inevitably lost.

Fer serious Beyond, your contributions, among a few other choice hackers, have allowed my peers and I recapture our love for our favorite series.  I hope you get to hacking ASAP so the joy can continue.

New motherboard is arrived and installed and everything seems to be workin fine for now. So back to the hacks.

I hope people don't mind but after this time not making hacks I really feel like making something I want to make. >.> Not like I was able to make much progress on Ammy anyways.

Quote from: Beyond on July 06, 2011, 10:08:09 PM
New motherboard is arrived and installed and everything seems to be workin fine for now. So back to the hacks.

I hope people don't mind but after this time not making hacks I really feel like making something I want to make. >.> Not like I was able to make much progress on Ammy anyways.

No problem my man.  They're your hacks.  You have a right to do you want.  Whatever you do, it will look amazing ;)  It's great to see you back in action.

Quote from: Beyond on July 06, 2011, 10:08:09 PM
New motherboard is arrived and installed and everything seems to be workin fine for now. So back to the hacks.

I hope people don't mind but after this time not making hacks I really feel like making something I want to make. >.> Not like I was able to make much progress on Ammy anyways.
I've been waiting to hear you say that for awhile.
You deserve to make what you want, considering all the stuff you've been putting up with on this topic, and for your other hacks like Vegeta. I'm really curious to see how well a piece of yours turns out when it's something you enjoy, something you can put your heart into.
As sdo0m said, you have the right to do what you want: you should never feel obligated to do what we want, because if we want it done so bad, we can learn to hack and do it ourselves.

So have at it, BY, I'm sure it shall be epic :D

I wonder what Beyond is going to make out of the things he wants to do first...?

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on July 06, 2011, 10:28:17 PM
I wonder what Beyond is going to make out of the things he wants to do first...?

Well Beyond was mentioning before that he was probably going to do Jun the Swan.

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on July 06, 2011, 10:31:12 PM
Well Beyond was mentioning before that he was probably going to do Jun the Swan.

That would be amazing! Tatsunoko needs more representation in Brawl besides the ported stages from TvC...

Either way, I'm happy to hear Beyond is gonna make what he wants this time, He really deserves this!

It should always be about what YOU want to make, and at times, please the fanboys. This isn't a job, so don't feel stressed or pressured to do sh*t. When that happens, you start to hate it, and get tired of it.

Well to be honest, I don't care what you make next, but hopefully something from a series that I know. Hopefully not Naruto and sh*t like that <_<

Jun the Swan? Didn't you want to make her over CF because of the helmet? Wouldn't Peach be more fitting cause of the female voice, and the moveset?

Quote from: ItalianStallion on July 06, 2011, 10:48:44 PM
It should always be about what YOU want to make, and at times, please the fanboys. This isn't a job, so don't feel stressed or pressured to do sh*t. When that happens, you start to hate it, and get tired of it.

True dat bro, true dat

QuoteJun the Swan? Didn't you want to make her over CF because of the helmet? Wouldn't Peach be more fitting cause of the female voice, and the moveset?

Well Falcon also has his scarf which could be moulded into a cape.  Chibikowskie managed it with his Batman vertex over Falcon.

Glad to hear that everything is working out well with the new motherboard.  As a man who is currently typing from someone else's computer, I know what it's like to have a computer die on you.  Anyway, I can't wait to see what you make next.

Jun the Swan would be interesting.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]