Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Quote from: Cascade Hellsing on July 07, 2011, 12:49:28 AM
$00pah nintendoh, Pokemon Snap XXX. Nice.

And thanks to you, I just finished watching that for the first time. MMPH! ¦3


Quote from: Gamma Ridley on July 07, 2011, 01:30:04 AM
You mean like this? :af:

That thread is full of win. The Swords Dance move sounds too good to be true.

Epic Scizor preview :af:

Lol at the Zant texture.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Imma little rusty...

And yea, I haven't started the texture yet so Zants is on there as a placeholder. xD





Heh.  Fix up the face texture and it actually wouldn't look half bad.  I'd bet that a lot of people would download a fixed "Scizant" :laugh:

Still, not looking too bad, especially seeing as you're, as you say, a little rusty.


awesome :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Looking good so far. Granted you seem a little rusty, but you will get back into it soon enough. Are you going to use like a Poke-park or Battle Revolution texture or are you going to make a more brawl styled texture?


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

cant wait for scizor xD and  if anyone makes a psa for him make him get bullet punch since its the move that made scizor one of the best competitive pokemons xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

.FADE WHERE ARE YOU :oshi:!!

Goddang this would be great to PSA >_<  .Fade was planning on making one whilst he was still here, since he loves Scizor too.  And .Fade is well, a godly PSAer.  Unfortunately I have so many other things that I need to do so I can't do him T-T

Anyways, even with the Zant texture it looks epic as all XD  "Rusty" my ass