Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Quote from: Victory Badguy on July 17, 2011, 12:31:44 AM
I love this.  Beyond comes back, releases a number of freaking phenomenal hacks and shows previews for two more phenomenal hacks, and yet people (both here and on LST) still keep asking about Vegeta and only Vegeta.
This is why I've grown to hate DBZ. :notimp:

That's cause people want Vegeta vs. Goku in Brawl.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on July 17, 2011, 12:36:07 AM
That's cause people want Vegeta vs. Goku in Brawl.
ZOMFG TAT WULD BE EPIK.
[/troll]
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I don't see the big deal about Vegeta, sometimes i wished he was never started and what about the one on Captain Felcon, why can't people enjoy that one?
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Velen on July 17, 2011, 12:36:07 AM
That's cause people want Vegeta vs. Goku in Brawl.

I completely understand.  Heck, I would love to see Vegeta get finished.  He was probably my favorite character from DBZ.  However, that's no excuse for guys to keep coming in here and asking Beyond if he's gonna finish Vegeta (or, alternatively, going on to LST and asking in every blogpost "where's Vegeta?") even after he already said that Vegeta isn't gonna be finished.

Quote from: Victory Badguy on July 17, 2011, 12:42:19 AM
I completely understand.  Heck, I would love to see Vegeta get finished.  He was probably my favorite character from DBZ.  However, that's no excuse for guys to keep coming in here and asking Beyond if he's gonna finish Vegeta (or, alternatively, going on to LST and asking in every blogpost "where's Vegeta?") even after he already said that Vegeta isn't gonna be finished.

Vegeta isn't in the recycle bin yet, bub. [/Wolverine]

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

The one over Captain Falcon is so wack, and it's just an edit of Beyond's Goku.

Vegeta is not as tall as C. Falcon, and he is the perfect fit for Wolf.

The vertexture turned out great, too bad for normal problems.

Too bad Vile doesn't give a [censored] about him, enough to make that program.

I could care less for those who hate DBZ cause they are followers and love to jump on bandwagons, so you're hating ass comments don't phase me.

I wanted him, as much as many other people, just f*cking blows for those who waited for months.

No point of talking about it anymore, since he can't figure out a fix, no one else wants to, and he keeps getting pushed back.

Now thanks to Mr. Mowz or whatever the hell his name is, Vegeta won't even make it to the Recycle Bin.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on July 17, 2011, 12:54:42 AMThe one over Captain Falcon is so wack, and it's just an edit of Beyond's Goku. Vegeta is not as tall as C. Falcon, and he is the perfect fit for Wolf. The vertexture turned out great, too bad for normal problems. Too bad Vile doesn't give a [censored] about him, enough to make that program. I could care less for those who hate DBZ cause they are followers and love to jump on bandwagons, so you're hating ass comments don't phase me. I wanted him, as much as many other people, just f*cking blows for those who waited for months. No point of talking about it anymore, since he can't figure out a fix, no one else wants to, and he keeps getting pushed back. Now thanks to Mr. Mowz or whatever the hell his name is, Vegeta won't even make it to the Recycle Bin.
I couldn't have said it better.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on July 17, 2011, 12:54:42 AM
Now thanks to Mr. Mowz or whatever the hell his name is, Vegeta won't even make it to the Recycle Bin.

...Wait. What do you mean, exactly? I don't understand how it's that guy's fault.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on July 17, 2011, 12:57:28 AM
...Wait. What do you mean, exactly? I don't understand how it's that guy's fault.

Quote from: Beyond on July 17, 2011, 12:22:54 AM
And guess what? Because of annoying little leeches like you I'm not ever gonna release him unless I fix him. So good day.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on July 17, 2011, 12:58:52 AM


Oh, right. Wow.

So remind me why nullifying the normals won't work again?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: ItalianStallion on July 17, 2011, 12:54:42 AM
Now thanks to Mr. Mowz or whatever the hell his name is, Vegeta won't even make it to the Recycle Bin.
Newsflash, but HE WASN'T GOING TO BIN IT ANYWAY. And like Beyond said, not just Mowz's fault, it's people like and including him

Quote from: Velen on July 17, 2011, 01:02:48 AM
So remind me why nullifying the normals won't work again?
Wolf's got a transparent face and somehow that makes nullifying the normals make it look even worse than not doing it.

Quote from: TommoPuppy on July 17, 2011, 01:39:05 AM
Newsflash, but HE WASN'T GOING TO BIN IT ANYWAY. And like Beyond said, not just Mowz's fault, it's people like and including him

Wrong.

Quote from: Beyond on June 21, 2011, 07:36:38 PM
As for Vegeta, I have a couple of potential fixes that I thought up but if they don't work he'll end up in the bin for those who still want him.

Wow, gone for a few days and Kain is being made? Awesome. FF IV is definitely overhyped, but I loved the character designs; especially his. Can't wait to see a release. Will you do his paladin form at some point (not saying along with this one, just asking). It's over Marth though... and I'm so full of amazing hacks... who should I replace >.<

Also Scizor with his textures looks kinda derp. :laugh:


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

So we're basically analysing EVERYTHING he says and trying to read between the lines.
no
I like pie.

Giving that this is Beyond's thread, its pretty much whatever he say goes.

That said, if Vegeta is ever released (either in the vault or in his recycle bin), that decision would be up to him.
No amount of asking for it is gonna change that, in fact it might do the opposite.

I'm pretty much good with whatever he makes/put out, like Kain (and I don't even know who the hell he is except that he's a FF character) cuz I know I could never do any better. Accept what he say and move on.
Just saying...