Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New

voted for DBZfanboys
each time a new Vertex of a DBZ char. i got atleast 20x Pms here+some on Youtube and requested a moveset for that vertex

maybe i am self one but not as worst as them who can´t hack and only requesting
and i still got PMs about then i starting on Kid buu and Cell and the other vertexs
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on July 17, 2011, 07:42:19 PM
voted for DBZfanboys
each time a new Vertex of a DBZ char. i got atleast 20x Pms here+some on Youtube and requested a moveset for that vertex

maybe i am self one but not as worst as them who can´t hack and only requesting

The man himself has said it.  DBZ fanboys it is then XD

DBZ fanboys who can hack and make they DBZ hacks they wanted is not so much annoying  as them who can´t and no nothing about hacking (like asking for get Goku to transform in the moveset)
btw i am more a Gotenks fanboy then DBZ fanboy

[censored] Goku and the others if Gotenks is there  :af2:
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Even though I like Dragon Ball Z (as a casual like), their fanboys are quite annoying.

Anyways, Scizor is looking better.
And Cain is looking real good. (I'll find a way to win that game.)

Oh.
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on July 17, 2011, 07:43:12 PM
The man himself has said it.  DBZ fanboys it is then XD
^Totally^
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

I, like, went for Sonic fanboys... really, their stupidity just goes beyond the impossible.
Though, DBZ fanboys definately are, like, a close second...

Worst fanboys?  That's a tough one...

Sonic fanboys are the ones that keep making those stupid Sonic fancharacters, so that's pretty annoying to me.  FF/KH fanboys have a nasty habit of asking for every character from every FF/KH game ever made, no matter how obscure, but I will concede that games are least well made, so I can understand the fanboyism more.  DBZ fanboys are kinda like the FF/KH ones (asking for every character under the sun), but again, the show/manga is pretty good.

I'm gonna have to go with the Naruto ones.  Not only do they ask/demand that every Naruto character ever get made, but I also find no redeeming qualities to the series, so the love of it completely baffles me (and thus infuriates me).  So yeah, Naruto fanboys are the worst, IMO.

Of course, I consider all fanboys a blight on these forums.  More people should expand their horizons and stop worshiping only one series.



That is the manliest Marth ever.
Good job :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


<_<
>_>

...released....

...and thanks...

....various people who knew I released Kain before I announced it....

kbai

3 fanboys beat you to it.

I constantly check BV, and always have the luck to run into your hacks, when they have like 1 or 2 downloads. So epic [censored] sonny.

Bye.

awnsome work so scizor is next? or  maybe something else?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Nice job as all ways beyond, now I need to try and win your contest to get a masked man vertex...
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood