Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Quote from: BeHappy on July 18, 2011, 04:42:06 PM
Ammy looks cool, good work beyond, but still, the legs look pretty big(tall not large).


I hate it when people question the accuracy of my models. No offense to you.
Here's a comparison of my vertex and Ammys actual model, just pay attention to the leg length as the model isn't done yet.


Quote from: Beyond on July 18, 2011, 05:04:54 PM


I hate it when people question the accuracy of my models. No offense to you.
Here's a comparison of my vertex and Ammys actual model, just pay attention to the leg length as the model isn't done yet.


Looks spot on, IMO.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Beyond on July 18, 2011, 05:04:54 PM


I hate it when people question the accuracy of my models. No offense to you.
Here's a comparison of my vertex and Ammys actual model, just pay attention to the leg length as the model isn't done yet.

http://i.imgur.com/OeFPF.gif

OMIGOD DA STOMAK IS 5 INCHAIRS 2 THICK!! RUINED 4EVER!!!!!!!11!!!!!1!1!!!!

Also, how exactly are you going to do the texture?  Will you make it yourself or import it from Okami? 

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on July 18, 2011, 05:15:34 PM
OMIGOD DA STOMAK IS 5 INCHAIRS 2 THICK!! RUINED 4EVER!!!!!!!11!!!!!1!1!!!!

Also, how exactly are you going to do the texture?  Will you make it yourself or import it from Okami? 

lol
I noticed the stomach was off after I made that .gif. It's fixed now.

I'll probably import the textures from Okami. I hope they look alright....

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on July 18, 2011, 05:15:34 PM
Also, how exactly are you going to do the texture?  Will you make it yourself or import it from Okami?  



^These are her actual (main) textures.
Soo... yeah, we'd probably, like get better quality if he did them himself.

Quote from: Beyond on July 18, 2011, 05:21:25 PM

lol
I noticed the stomach was off after I made that .gif. It's fixed now.

I'll probably import the textures from Okami. I hope they look alright....
Lol, .gif certainly help at times. xD

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on July 18, 2011, 04:25:21 PM
Cross dressing AND Final Fantasy?

Are you f***** kidding :srs:

No I am not.

Watch a playthrough of the beginning of Final Fantasy 7 on youtube, then you'll see why.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on July 18, 2011, 05:40:35 PM
No I am not.

Watch a playthrough of the beginning of Final Fantasy 7 on youtube, then you'll see why.

Oh I wasn't questioning whether it was real or fake, I was questioning the whole idea of it

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on July 18, 2011, 05:44:46 PM
Oh I wasn't questioning whether it was real or fake, I was questioning the whole idea of it

Personally I think it would be quite comical and popular.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Wow apparently I missed a lot through sleep in one day.

First things first, that backwards srs awesome face is the [censored].

Last night I updated my Ivysaur folder, thinking aw damn Beyond never got to doing Amaterasu, then this happens!

The preview looks more than amazing, and LOL at the gif comparison, and the belly comments. That is the only thing different, really.

Now about the animations, I truly hope that it's not a problem, same with the normals, same with all.

Please do keep us updated, and don't beat around the bush man. If it works great, 700 downloads to you, per day. If it doesn't, that's gonna be bad news, but don't keep fanboys waiting for months without a firm answer. Unless you want Okami fanboys to get you.

*insert backwards srs awesome face here*

The part with the eyes sticks out too much.

Push it in a bit.

Too bad we can't add that brush outline without another model/a shell shaped like the vertex, but slightly larger around the whole thing.

FC: 2191-7379-6272

A lot sure has happened in here today. (in random order of course...)

1. Epic Ammy previews!

2. Some random person trying to ask for Vegeta... AGAIN! lol

3. Beyond has an epic request thread that opens on Fridays... (I have now bookmarked this page lol)

4. Dat backwards srs face, I love it!

Beyond, will you be vertexing Ivysaur's bulb into the floating-disk-thing that Ammy has on her back? And possibly the leaves into the flames? Just curious.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread