Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
That's one epic revamp of Travis Touchdown Beyond... Dat Hair and jacket look oh so fine!

Quote from: Beyond on July 26, 2011, 12:53:47 AM

Also moar progress... Ignore the black around the shades as 3DS Maxs viewport doesn't render transparency.


<3
I watched my bro play No More Heroes. Such an epic game.
Travis needs more love D:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Beyond on July 26, 2011, 12:53:47 AM xD Also moar progress... Ignore the black around the shades as 3DS Maxs viewport doesn't render transparency.
:patrick: OMG....:yay:...can't wait :happy: (thing is that I will stay with the desire to play with travis and dante  :oshi:) 


Quote from: Weenie on July 26, 2011, 12:55:49 AM
*Is downloading No More Heroes*
*is putting it on his USB*
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Travis + Dante's hair.. hmm.. Also His neck looks pretty thick lol. or his head is too small for his body XD

Well I know one thing...

this Travis is staying in my sd card forever :af:

Nice progress, keep doin ya thing :)

Nice job with Travis, I now feel like playing through No more Heroes again  :D But yea the neck looks to thick, but im sure your getting to that  :P
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

That Travis is fuking smart. Cant wait to see it in the vault.


-sigh-, you never cease to impress me, Beyond ;p It's a pity I have a free legit copy of Autodesk Maya, & I don't use it :l arghhhh.... Maybe I should start hacking too.... ;p
You earn +2 internets ;p   :kdance:   :kdance:

Quote from: Beyond on July 26, 2011, 12:53:47 AM
Also moar progress... Ignore the black around the shades as 3DS Maxs viewport doesn't render transparency.
Oh. My. God. YES!

So I see that you got the hair to work.
Good to know that it will be of no problem no more.
Travis is looking good BTW.

July 26, 2011, 11:31:05 AM #5667 Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 11:31:58 AM by SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n
Beyond....take my love.  Travis looks beautiful:

[spoiler]

I hope you don't mind the fact that my love comes in the form of Tekken Man....

This reminds me, I really need to rewrite my Travis moveset at some point.

Hi Beyond,
I´m waiting for Vegeta, Young Link and Travis  :af:
How long still you need?  ;D