Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
*sp147 is shocked* :patrick:

Awesome dude! Also, good luck with the hair.

can't wait to see how the shades will turn out ;D are you also gonna include a swag shades version like you did with Dante?

He looks awesome! O: I can't wait already XD Also, where'd you get the textures?

July 25, 2011, 11:25:33 PM #5642 Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 11:30:55 PM by Ninka
Hey Beyond I had a question,
What version of 3ds max are you using?
It looks newer then that of 8 or 9...
And I always thought that you couldn't use a newer version then 8 >.<
Just wondering because I recently got a computer and need to get 3ds max back and was wondering i the newer version is better..

Quote from: Ninka on July 25, 2011, 11:25:33 PM
Hey Beyond I had a question,
What version of 3ds max are you using?
It looks newer then that of 8 or 9...
And I always thought that you couldn&#039;t use a newer version then 8 &gt;.&lt;
Just wondering because I recently got a computer and need to get 3ds max back and was wondering i fthe newer version is better..

I use 3ds Max 8 and 2011. I tend to switch between them when doing certain things.


Quote from: xZedkiel on July 25, 2011, 11:19:43 PM
He looks awesome! O: I can't wait already XD Also, where'd you get the textures?

Where I got the textures is for me to know only.


Quote from: Beyond on July 25, 2011, 11:31:53 PM


Where I got the textures is for me to know only.


Like Jason. Lol you know what I need B-yon :srs:
vegetaaaa

Quote from: Beyond on July 25, 2011, 11:31:53 PM

Where I got the textures is for me to know only.
I was just wondering if they came from 2 cause I need the green and black clothing textures from his outfit T.T

Quote from: Beyond on July 25, 2011, 11:31:53 PM Where I got the textures is for me to know only.

And those who are smart enough to figure it out. :P

Just wanted to say thanks for working so hard on all of these hacks. After being there at the very end of V1 & during V2 of the Travis Touchdown model, I think I can trust that the Travis Touchdown V3 will be great!

Awesome work, man. Keep doing what you're doing, it's all awesome stuff ;p

In a sudden change of events for cynical me, I seriously thought that was an import until I read the post a second time!

Damnit Beyond.. I'm always updating my roster cause of you :(

Quote from: Delsus on July 26, 2011, 12:28:05 AM
Just wanted to say thanks for working so hard on all of these hacks. After being there at the very end of V1 & during V2 of the Travis Touchdown model, I think I can trust that the Travis Touchdown V3 will be great!

Awesome work, man. Keep doing what you're doing, it's all awesome stuff ;p



Thanks man. I appreciate that. :)

Quote from: TommoPuppy on July 26, 2011, 12:32:59 AM
In a sudden change of events for cynical me, I seriously thought that was an import until I read the post a second time!


Quote from: hypermetalsonic on July 26, 2011, 12:45:52 AM
Damnit Beyond.. I'm always updating my roster cause of you :(


Isn't that a good thing? xD


Also moar progress... Ignore the black around the shades as 3DS Maxs viewport doesn't render transparency.



July 26, 2011, 12:57:54 AM #5652 Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 01:00:01 AM by Ninka
You got the glasses to be transparent?!
I know when I tried doing that with ike's headband in brawlbox it didn't work >.>
What'd you use? The emblem on ike's cape that's transparent or somthing?
Hair looks really good as well :D

Quote from: Beyond on July 26, 2011, 12:53:47 AM

Nice progress, are you gonna give him a beam katana?
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Beyond on July 26, 2011, 12:53:47 AM
Also moar progress... Ignore the black around the shades as 3DS Maxs viewport doesn't render transparency.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

True epic  :o
nice progress :3