Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
yes but he is not the god of thunder. I either want rachet done or raiden. 2 uber cool guys deserve to be in brawl.
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Just a question but are you still making ff7 cloud as well as fixing kh clouds eyes?



Zero revamp
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]



Who would Raiden be going over? Captain Falcon?

Zero revamp sounds real good too man

Quote from: Ninka on October 31, 2010, 01:34:26 PM
Just a question but are you still making ff7 cloud as well as fixing kh clouds eyes?

Yes. Within the next few days. I said I was going to do it friday, but stuff came up. Sorry.

From the looks of it, it seems like the majority of people want Ratchet or Raiden. But I'll keep the poll open 'til monday night and whoever is in the lead then will be the one I do.

And Zero will be after that...

Quote from: BeyondYou on October 31, 2010, 06:17:36 PM
Quote from: Ninka on October 31, 2010, 01:34:26 PM
Just a question but are you still making ff7 cloud as well as fixing kh clouds eyes?

Yes. Within the next few days. I said I was going to do it friday, but stuff came up. Sorry.

From the looks of it, it seems like the majority of people want Ratchet or Raiden. But I'll keep the poll open 'til monday night and whoever is in the lead then will be the one I do.

And Zero will be after that...
I hope your revamp of Zero goes well when you get around to it...

My only recommendation...MMZ Zero?

I dunno. Probably not though, right? Already have so much work put into him.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: BeyondYou on October 31, 2010, 06:17:36 PM
Quote from: Ninka on October 31, 2010, 01:34:26 PM
Just a question but are you still making ff7 cloud as well as fixing kh clouds eyes?

Yes. Within the next few days. I said I was going to do it friday, but stuff came up. Sorry.

From the looks of it, it seems like the majority of people want Ratchet or Raiden. But I'll keep the poll open 'til monday night and whoever is in the lead then will be the one I do.

And Zero will be after that...

Don't be sorry about it I wasn't sure if you were still doing it :)
And I can't wait to see the winner as well as zero after that :D

I see nobody in here I would like...Guess I have no preference here...

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302


November 01, 2010, 09:55:00 AM #582 Last Edit: November 01, 2010, 09:56:54 AM by Dragonrage
I vote for a revamp of ...

*points to avvy*

Also I finally found a good stage for that one video I promised to make. I'll get started on it once I find someone who can do a detailed voice description for Frog and Magus >.>

How can Edgeworth be revamped? You COULD give Marth the different expressions of Edgeworth (if it's possible with Marth).
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Dragonrage on November 01, 2010, 09:55:00 AM
I vote for a revamp of ...

*points to avvy*

Also I finally found a good stage for that one video I promised to make. I'll get started on it once I find someone who can do a detailed voice description for Frog and Magus >.>

Frog: "Fox help me"
Slippy: No fox help ME
Both: *angry glare*
Fox: *shoots both out of the sky for being annoying b-hes
Falco: was that really neessisary....
Wolf:  yes, yes it was *snickerr*