Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New



Quote from: johnlcb on November 01, 2010, 09:18:33 PM
you should do a marvel character


I've been wanting to do Spider-Man for a while, but I keep putting it on hold because I feel like someone else is going to do it. I don't know any other Marvel characters that I want to do that haven't already been done.

If no one does Spider-Man by the time I finish Raiden and Zero, then he'll be next. :)

Quote from: BeyondYou on November 01, 2010, 09:27:35 PM
Quote from: johnlcb on November 01, 2010, 09:18:33 PM
you should do a marvel character


I've been wanting to do Spider-Man for a while, but I keep putting it on hold because I feel like someone else is going to do it. I don't know any other Marvel characters that I want to do that haven't already been done.

If no one does Spider-Man by the time I finish Raiden and Zero, then he'll be next. :)

well nmx was making it but his brawlbox doesn't work now so i think spider man is all good to make

so which rayden will you do? mortal kombat vs dc? deception?


so BeyondYou how's the FFVII Cloud going? sorry if I'm beign a pain.


Quote from: felixsrg on November 02, 2010, 01:29:30 AM
so BeyondYou how's the FFVII Cloud going? sorry if I'm beign a pain.
You aren't being a pain. But yea, the vertexing is pretty much done. It's just the textures that are holding it up from being released, I still need to do his shirt, boots and a bunch of other things.


Wow that's looking great! is almost the perfect FFVII Cloud, please keep up the great work!


Quote from: BeyondYou on November 01, 2010, 09:27:35 PM
Quote from: johnlcb on November 01, 2010, 09:18:33 PM
you should do a marvel character


I've been wanting to do Spider-Man for a while, but I keep putting it on hold because I feel like someone else is going to do it. I don't know any other Marvel characters that I want to do that haven't already been done.

If no one does Spider-Man by the time I finish Raiden and Zero, then he'll be next. :)

And then I'll make a PSA to go with that awesome Spider-Man and everyone will be happy :happy:

But first I gotta finish Joe....

Anyways, still lovin the hair on Cloud.

DONT EVEN DARE TO OPOSE ME AT SPIDERMAN CREATING!

u would do a lot better, maybe on another character, but so u know im already on it... xD

i lol'd at the flawless victory...