Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Nice preview man its looking almost identical to travis and i love the no more heroes games.By the way did you ever get around to finish that paper mario stage?

Bloodberry is looking nice! Is there any one-slot PSA magic you can work to make it glow in a unique way?

Quote from: DocStrange on August 26, 2010, 01:59:37 AM
Bloodberry is looking nice! Is there any one-slot PSA magic you can work to make it glow in a unique way?

Glad you like it. But sadly no, there's no way to change the glow without it affecting all costumes. It'd be cool if I could though. xD


Quote from: Ninka_Kamina on August 26, 2010, 03:00:38 AM
Hey beyond do you plan on remaking dantae as well?

I plan to revamp/remake some of my old character hacks. So yea, you'll see a new Dante in the future. I don't know if it's the one I'll do next though.

It's either him or Sasuke next. I still haven't decided. >_>

I personally think sasuke looks almost perfect but that's just my opionon.
Though I guess it'd go good with the naruto that fireking is making.

Quote from: Ninka_Kamina on August 26, 2010, 03:13:35 AM
I personally think sasuke looks almost perfect but that's just my opionon.
Though I guess it'd go good with the naruto that fireking is making.

Yea. xD He's the only one that already has a v2, besides Roy of course. I guess Dante is is more need of a revamp anyways.

sees new Travis.

*fangasm*

looks so much better man! i knew u would make this, and im so glad u did. I just got NMH2 and i love it! :af2:
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.



Since Ike's arms are asymmetrical will you be able to give him a glove on one hand and a wrist band on the other? Or are his hands symmetrical?

Quote from: DocStrange on August 26, 2010, 02:39:33 PM
Since Ike's arms are asymmetrical will you be able to give him a glove on one hand and a wrist band on the other? Or are his hands symmetrical?
>_> I don't quite get what you're asking.

Both of Ikes hands use the same texture, so they either both have to be gloved or not gloved. But I did make it so he had his wristband though on one arm.




love Travis, man. ;) i remember when u first started hacking and now look at u, on kc-mm and one of evryones fav hacker. keep up good work. also u shud revamp dante.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.