Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New

One of my favorite characters of all time, at last, thanks a lot.

I don't think this would be a bad time for a small Henry revamp...

Just sayin'...

Quote from: Flannel on August 27, 2010, 11:48:51 PM
I don't think this would be a bad time for a small Henry revamp...

Just sayin'...
Agree :)
maybe his jacketless design  from nmh2 would work better? Dante can wait xD

Now that I look at it. Henry is in major need of a revamp, he doesn't live up to BeyondYou standards these days. >_>

I'll most likely do him next. With the jacketless design of course.

Yeah I was just about to suggest that because I was trying to make an epic battle between them, then i thought that you could revamp him to look exactly like him.lol

Travis Touchdown is EPIC! It's on my SD card right now.
Good job, God.

I was wondering though, I posted this on your entry, in the main site, that If it was possible, can there be a version with Yellow glasses or could you instruct me on how to edit the color on them? I might be a bit color blind 'cause sometimes the glasses blend with his skin a bit.

do u take requests if so do zozorack over wolf please
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12143.0

ya want extra moves on ya psa check out my tutorial.

Best used with riivolution.

Congratulation Beyond You : 5100 post :D

What is your next project? :3

My fanz get what they want. ;D Henry revamp in the works. Preview up now.

Henry looks great, Cooldown? I didn't know that one, gonna have to trust you on this one :P

And any tips on turning Travis' glasses yellow?

Quote from: Gigan X3 on August 29, 2010, 04:16:20 AM
Henry looks great, Cooldown? I didn't know that one, gonna have to trust you on this one :P

And any tips on turning Travis' glasses yellow?
Oh.

Just edit his Mar03 texture. Just color the part thats orangy brown with yellow or increase the saturation or something.

Quote from: BeyondYou on August 29, 2010, 04:20:23 AM
Quote from: Gigan X3 on August 29, 2010, 04:16:20 AM
Henry looks great, Cooldown? I didn't know that one, gonna have to trust you on this one :P

And any tips on turning Travis' glasses yellow?
Oh.

Just edit his Mar03 texture. Just color the part thats orangy brown with yellow or increase the saturation or something.

Gee thanks a lot you just made my night twice with the same vertex hack!

Aside from the preview angle making him look a bit short, that looks awesome!  Henry was a perfect match for Marth's playstyle.

Glad to see my first actual suggestion work out like this :D