Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
yeah, im getting the private thingy too, so could u pleaze make a small baking tutorial¿?

Amazing job on Deadpool. Looks really accurate to the MvC3 model.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: dpgthirteen on August 29, 2011, 08:09:23 PM
Amazing job on Deadpool. Looks really accurate to the MvC3 model.

*Puts on monocle and enters analytical mode*

Technically, it's not based on the MvC3 model.  As Beyond said, he actually used the Marvel Ultimate Alliance model for his basis.  Look at the MvC3 Deadpool here:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Now look at the MUA Deadpool here:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


And of course, at Beyond's preview:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Now you'll notice two things.

One is that MvC3 Deadpool is a brighter shade of red.  More of a scarlet red, whilst MUA Deapdool is more burgundy.  Second is that MvC3 Deadpool has two ankle straps that don't have a buckle, comparative to MUA Deadpool who only has one which does have a buckle. 

Speaking again of Beyond's preview, will he have those little compartments that go across his body like in the MUA picture Beyond?  Those could probably be made from Snake's remaining ammo pouches (excluding the ones on his belt and only if there are any left).


Quote from: Beyond on August 29, 2011, 06:17:18 PM
Yea. I main GW so I'd love some vertex hacks for him. But the fact that he's always flat and he can't really be texture kinda limits the ideas for him .

But if anyone has something cool and feasible for GW, throw it out there. I honestly haven't thought of anything.
G&W is one of my alts. I love juggling with the uair XD

Anyways, hm... What about these?

Idea #1:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Idea #2:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Idea #3:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

August 29, 2011, 08:41:32 PM #6545 Last Edit: August 29, 2011, 08:43:46 PM by Carnage
i would be better if it was MUA2 deadpool xD also MUA2 models were awnsome my favorite was carnage it looked really good and his alternate costume was the best alternate costume in the game hands down even better than the original.I hope they make MUA3 with all MUA2 characters and add more xD i missed moonknight in MUA2.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on August 29, 2011, 08:33:02 PM
*Puts on monocle and enters analytical mode*

Technically, it's not based on the MvC3 model.  As Beyond said, he actually used the Marvel Ultimate Alliance model for his basis.  Look at the MvC3 Deadpool here:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Now look at the MUA Deadpool here:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


And of course, at Beyond's preview:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Now you'll notice two things.

One is that MvC3 Deadpool is a brighter shade of red.  More of a scarlet red, whilst MUA Deapdool is more burgundy.  Second is that MvC3 Deadpool has two ankle straps that don't have a buckle, comparative to MUA Deadpool who only has one which does have a buckle. 

Speaking again of Beyond's preview, will he have those little compartments that go across his body like in the MUA picture Beyond?  Those could probably be made from Snake's remaining ammo pouches (excluding the ones on his belt and only if there are any left).


The thing about that is that I already used 2 of Snakes pouches for the sheathes on his back and all of his pouches share the same texture.

With that said though, I think I can still pull off those compartments.

Quote from: jokekid on August 29, 2011, 06:58:57 PM
yeah, im getting the private thingy too, so could u pleaze make a small baking tutorial¿?


I guess I could. Would a written tutorial suffice?

Quote from: Beyond on August 29, 2011, 06:17:18 PMBut if anyone has something cool and feasible for GW, throw it out there. I honestly haven't thought of anything.
Mickey Mouse? ;p
As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.

Quote from: Beyond on August 29, 2011, 06:17:18 PM

Yea. I main GW so I'd love some vertex hacks for him. But the fact that he's always flat and he can't really be texture kinda limits the ideas for him .

But if anyone has something cool and feasible for GW, throw it out there. I honestly haven't thought of anything.
well  idea one papper mario(falt character xD)
idead two flat pokemons from the original SSB game xD since pokemons werent 3D in the first any one of them would fit and give a retro look to it xD
idea 3  a character from a nes game it would be good since nes games look like flat characters xD and theres many to choose from xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

The thing is Carnage... G&W has a 3D model. But they make him flat.

You can tell from when he uses his upsmash. The scuba helmet will be seen on one side but not the other.

So you can't really use those kind of ideas because he's not a flat image. He's an actual 3d model.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Jaklub on August 29, 2011, 08:51:02 PM
Mickey Mouse? ;p
Quote from: Carnage on August 29, 2011, 09:17:24 PM
well  idea one papper mario(falt character xD)
idead two flat pokemons from the original SSB game xD since pokemons werent 3D in the first any one of them would fit and give a retro look to it xD
idea 3  a character from a nes game it would be good since nes games look like flat characters xD and theres many to choose from xD


You two do realize there's no way (that I know of) to properly texture GW, right? It's either solid colors or using his emerald texture.

Btw, I'm not sure if you saw my post Beyond. But I posted an idea that could be possible to vertex. But texturing is a maybe...

It's one of the generic people from the "Madness Combat" series. They're done in flash, and they'd look fine performing G&W moves.

Look at My post, #6544, if you don't know or want to know more.

Quote from: Jaklub on August 29, 2011, 08:51:02 PM
Mickey Mouse? ;p
Quote from: Beyond on August 29, 2011, 09:22:43 PM
You two do realize there's no way (that I know of) to properly texture GW, right? It's either solid colors or using his emerald texture.
And I think he mean't the retro one. You know, the Black and White one...
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

I honestly don't understand why you guys are even trying to suggest stuff to put over G&W.  He's a lost cause.  Beyond may work miracles with his hacks, but even he can't do the kinds of things your suggesting to G&W.  There's just simply too much crap to work around with G&W in order to make a good looking hack.

It'd be nice to have some stuff to put over him (I too like his moveset) but as far as I know his options are very very very VERY limited.  Better to suggest more realistic hacks over other characters I say.

August 29, 2011, 09:40:48 PM #6553 Last Edit: August 29, 2011, 09:43:58 PM by Jaklub
Quote from: Beyond on August 29, 2011, 09:22:43 PM
You two do realize there's no way (that I know of) to properly texture GW, right? It's either solid colors or using his emerald texture.
Yes, I do. Hence the idea of single color Mickey. Mickey is similar to G&W in terms of body. Even fits moveset wise a bit. But I honestly don't care, I just dropped in and dropped an idea. You do it - that's cool. You don't do it - that's still cool.
Quote from: Victory Badguy on August 29, 2011, 09:36:32 PM
I honestly don't understand why you guys are even trying to suggest stuff to put over G&W.  He's a lost cause.  Beyond may work miracles with his hacks, but even he can't do the kinds of things your suggesting to G&W.  There's just simply too much crap to work around with G&W in order to make a good looking hack.

It'd be nice to have some stuff to put over him (I too like his moveset) but as far as I know his options are very very very VERY limited.  Better to suggest more realistic hacks over other characters I say.
Those are just ideas, he's not obligated to do them and you're not obligated to whine about it. :3
As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.

Quote from: Jaklub on August 29, 2011, 09:40:48 PM
Those are just ideas, he's not obligated to do them and you're not obligated to whine about it. :3

Oh, don't get me wrong.  I'm not whining at all.  I'm simply questioning whether suggesting characters over Game & Watch is a fruitful endeavor, that's all.  If you believe it to be so, then go right ahead.  I am in no position to stop you from doing so.